BOB CABAL
    DISCVANGO
    JEFF ELLIOT
    G-MAN
    JORDAN LEWIS
    JEFF HAGERTY
    JAMES GARCELON
    SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Aces at Rockwood don't count.

OK... yes they do. Just kidding. Nice that you would start this thread. I hit basket at Cook park but I don't think I could have gotten the kids in the park to "witness" anything as I am pretty sure that they thought I was insane - throwing plastic plates at my bird cage and all...
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I aced Adair hole 4 last weekend... does that count

Comment

Orchard Park
        Hole #4
        4 time JK Aviar
        Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
        Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

Oh hell yeah... that is sick, Andy. Which position? Tell me long...
          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Darr
            Orchard Park
            Hole #4
            4 time JK Aviar
            Did you get that tonight? You're allowed to golf away from home two days in a row this close to getting married?
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by DexterHawk
              I aced Adair hole 4 last weekend... does that count
              Yeah, that counts.

Crazy good ace!

Comment

Originally posted by Darr
                Orchard Park
                Hole #4
                4 time JK Aviar
                Sorry, doesn't count.

Comment

Long baby... I was playing in that Adair Series tournament and I didn't realize that it was an ace until I got to the basket...

Comment

Wow... that is awesome. I feel like I owe you a dollar just picturing it in my head...
                    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam
                      Wow... that is awesome. I feel like I owe you a dollar just picturing it in my head...
                      Don't be giving this guy any credit for that garbage ace... I was right there about to tee off on hole 3 when that disc started knocking leaves and apples off the tree as it filtered all the way though the branches and just dropped into the basket with a dull thud. It never even touched a single chain the entire time. BS I say! BS!

Ok. So it wasn't THAT bad, but really!
                      "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

That place has a way of giving up aces off of trees. In fact, I think I have a disc with your signature on it, Jeff.
                        Last edited by Sam; September 3rd, 2008, 03:31 PM.
                        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Bagtag round this afternoon with Kent Smothers at Orchard park. First shot of the day and he nails #1 with a cro. Never looked back.

Comment

OMFG

I did it again ace#29 at the wood #2 hehe 6th ace in 66 days good game,then to top it off my son hit his first ace ever hole 5 skip ace
                            PDGA # 31451
                            2 Mini Aces
                            75 Aces
                            PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
                            DISC GOLF OR DIE
                            BOB CABAL
                            DISCVANGO
                            JEFF ELLIOT
                            G-MAN
                            JORDAN LEWIS
                            JEFF HAGERTY
                            JAMES GARCELON
                            SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                              Bagtag round this afternoon with Kent Smothers at Orchard park. First shot of the day and he nails #1 with a cro. Never looked back.
                              I was trying to keep that one quiet yo! I am still PO'd that it took me an ace to beat you.
                              Training to be a bagger

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X