Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NICE!

Comment

• OK... I aced Sea Tac #1 in the short on Friday, first of the year!
      backhanded a seasoned champy Wraith, the first time I'd ever thrown it
      first throw of the day and 5 minutes after 2 1/2 hours driving up from Portland. Then I played the 27 holes, my first time back at Sea Tac since 2004, it's come a long way...
      "good ol' Roc, nothin' beats that!"

Comment

• Not sure if you would call it a true ace. But, local tourney (Woodland Creek Classic) had a CTP contest after the tourney. I somehow managed to skip ace a flick in for a nice $160. It wasn't a normal hole on the course. But, still by far my favorite moment ever, while playing disc golf. Nothing like 80+ people watching you hit one! So many high fives!!!

Comment

• Hats off to Nathaniel W for hitting not one but two aces in one round yeterday at Loutsis Park in Carnation, WA! Not only did he hit two aces but they were both on the same target from different tee pads on the 9-holer. Both were RHBH from the 248' 7th tee and the 268' 16th tee.
          Panda...it's what's for dinner!

Team Deucebag

Comment

• Just hit #2 at White River from red on Fathers Day playing with one of my sons. Skipped in right through the opening in the log.

Comment

• hit my 6th ace yesterday
              North Bonneville #7
              with my star archon

how many of us have almost made that ace how many times? finally got it!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X