X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by General Scales View Post
    Not my ace but worth a mention since it was fricking amazing to witness. Brian Cook, from the Tri-Cities, got hole 9 with a LHFH with a Star Destroyer at Downriver during the Downriver Re-Open. It was a 415 laser beam skip ace with about 20 people to witness and it was worth 265. Unreal to see.
    speaking of the DDRO, anyone know the final numbers on the winners or anything, nothing on pdga and nothing on this site so far about how the tourney went. I hope it all went well and everyone had a great time. Just want to know who won. . . .

Comment

Not my ace but worth a mention since it was fricking amazing to witness. Brian Cook, from the Tri-Cities, got hole 9 with a LHFH with a Star Destroyer at Downriver during the Downriver Re-Open. It was a 415 laser beam skip ace with about 20 people to witness and it was worth 265. Unreal to see.
      That's a great ace... Cookie is a beast

Comment

• Originally posted by bstullis View Post
        speaking of the DDRO, anyone know the final numbers on the winners or anything, nothing on pdga and nothing on this site so far about how the tourney went. I hope it all went well and everyone had a great time. Just want to know who won. . . .
        Yeah, here are the results. Justin Schrack and Brandon Green had a play off to get into the final 9, Schrack won it and took 5th overall. Big Mike Leslie and Wayne Miller tied for 3rd. Jeremy Thornton shot a good solid round and took second. Jared Person won his third tournament in a row with super solid 1000 rated golf. He's on fire.
        "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
        Cleveland Brown

Comment

• Originally posted by bstullis View Post
          ...And I took 2nd in Intermediate, which is what everyone REALLY wants to know...

Comment

• #5 for me today at Lake Stevens hole #13 -- Zappa dyed star Mako.

Comment

• Ace #6 At Monday Doubles @ Lake Stevens tonight. Hole #4 ...... Skip ace with an old DX Gator.

Comment

• Two more for Spokane/ Northern ID

I don't know what it is but I dig playing in Spokane (or maybe the courses are shorter, or maybe I should play something else besides Milo and Blue Lake )

DownRiver #13 with a Meteor in the air

Then at Ferrigan State Park I got one on the Putter Course (maybe 120')

I'm still only calling 3, the putter one doesn't count

Comment

• Ft. Steilacoom NW #13 Yeti Pro Aviar, in the air, silent but deadly. Saturday May 18th.:trophy

Comment

• Lake Stevens #19 last Sunday
                    Team Disc Jock
                    Team Mando's Pro Shop

Comment

• #5 (long) at High Bridge a couple of weeks ago, then #12 (also at High Bridge, pin on the left) earlier this week. Both times throwing blind at a cage, not hearing chains, and being surprised as I came into view.

Comment

• 2nd ace

aced the short hole at vance
                        with a buzz

my second ace!

woot

Comment

• Two in one day with same disc!!!!!! Downriver #15 skip ace and highbridge #8

Both today with 6 year old Star Wraith

Comment

• Originally posted by Swiftturtle View Post
                            Two in one day with same disc!!!!!! Downriver #15 skip ace and highbridge #8

Both today with 6 year old Star Wraith
                            Nice shooting!
                            "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                            Cleveland Brown

Comment

Nice shooting!
                              Thanks Dude!! I think my disc wanted to reward me for diving in hole 8 downriver and saving it after I hucked it way into the current last week.

Comment

• Ace #7 for me last night at Carnation doubles. Hole #14 (blue 5).

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X