Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three aces at orchards in two rounds best day ever I like to thank my cobra for the ace on new hole 5 then once again my roc for hitting hole five share the love then another roc hitting a modified hole nine from the walking path to hole 1's basket once again best day ever my sister even said ok u really need to stop lol

Comment

• Originally posted by nava50383 View Post
      three aces at orchards in two rounds best day ever i like to thank my cobra for the ace on new hole 5 then once again my roc for hitting hole five share the love then another roc hitting a modified hole nine from the walking path to hole 1's basket once again best day ever my sister even said ok u really need to stop lol
      wow, great work!!!
      We Slang To Bang!

Comment

• :-)

Originally posted by BangDEMChains View Post
        HIT MY FIRST ACE!!!!
        Came on Hole #7 at Corbin on the side of the hill, center mass of the pin. 10 months into playing, and SO STOKED!!!
        And there was a disc already in the basket! Nice work!

Comment

• So I just got my third ace today! I got my second ace yesterday. They both were on the same hole. Hole number two at Columbia park in Kennewick wa. One was a slow turnover teebird right in the chains the next was a hyzer halo over the ob road off a tree branch or two in 20+ mph winds. Pretty awesome last couple days.
          "Procrastination is like masturbation, at first it feels good but, after awhile you realize your just screwing yourself!".
          -K Gas

Comment

• First ACE for me after 5 years of playing
            Hole #8 at Timber (across the field with the power pole)
            291ft
            All in the air
            GREAT FELLING

Comment

• Originally posted by juda4936 View Post

First ACE for me after 5 years of playing
              Hole #8 at Timber (across the field with the power pole)
              291ft
              All in the air
              GREAT FELLING

Awesome! Welcome to the Ace Club!
              "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

• Very Lucky.........MUD!

Saturday 3/30/13 on an EPIC day of 70F. sunshine, 3 witnesses and 4 on the next pad including Bob. A lane-riding blue Sidewinder breaking hyzer through the trees, over the ferns, and to it's destined spot of rest at the #15 tire basket! A work of art.

AND in the second round, Mickey McCroba throws a B-line through the trees on #20, with a thud that seems to hit the dirt and ferns behind the basket, BUT NOOOOOOOO...... After searching, that thud was the far side of the rubber truck tire, and touched nothing else but the cool fresh air and the smell of ferns and trees!

Many thanks to thanks to Bob, Sunrise, and Jessica for hosting our visit!!!

Comment

• I got my ace last
                  Then I when over to klast week and played at Sekani and got an ace on #13
                  238' with a turn over Metor (New from the AFD)
                  The guys I was playing with tried to get me to sign the brand new basket, saying that every does up there, but I just had them sign my disc and called it good.
                  It's funny how you can play for a few years and never get an ace, then get two with in 4 rounds

I love this Sport!!!!
                  Now to practice for the Fling!

Comment

• ^^i witnesses this ace. big RHBH anhyzer around the trees and sat right in the chains, it was beautiful. well done.

the funniest part about this ace is that i parked it 4 feet from the basket the throw before on the same line with a RHFH hyzer flick. Then he aces it. i cant win! haha

Comment

• Two Aces...

Got two aces last week, six days apart, with the same champ Starfire. One in the finale of team golf, one at Discin at the depot... Two tournament aces in 6 days. Sweet... that makes 10 total aces, 5 in tournament play! Not a bad percentage...

Comment

• Nothing really to brag about, but i #6 on the new Orchard Park layout today. -18 for the round with 1 par and the Ace. only 250 ft or so. RHFH Legacy Icon Cannon.
                        All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

• Got my 53rd and 54th ace on Thursday. 26 minutes apart! Greenway hole 8 (which I had never previously aced) and hole 4. It was all part of one of my best streaks ever: -15 through 13 holes (playing them as all par 3s).
                          Brody Cannon
                          PDGA #34008

Comment

• #7 at Ambient yesterday - champion valkarie

Comment

• #5 for me last week! RHBH laser with a slight hyzer on hole 2 at Down River, set up for the Down River Open. My longest yet, at 376.

Comment

• Not my ace but worth a mention since it was fricking amazing to witness. Brian Cook, from the Tri-Cities, got hole 9 with a LHFH with a Star Destroyer at Downriver during the Downriver Re-Open. It was a 415 laser beam skip ace with about 20 people to witness and it was worth 265. Unreal to see.
                                "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                                Cleveland Brown

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X