Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No chain ace at Corbin today. Hole 10 in the left position. Now I've hit it in both positions.
    "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
    Cleveland Brown

Comment

• Originally posted by ski2man View Post
      You're welcome.
      Text me your number again, my phone decided it wanted to delete all my contacts lol.

Edit: Nevermind, I got it.
      Last edited by Paydirt; November 26th, 2012, 02:23 PM.
      Hitch Hike Mike
      *Team Blizzard*

Comment

• Ace new hole 9@ white river with my ti buzzz, rhbh!! The first ace on that new hole!!
        Thanks to Big Red for the buzzz!! Nothing but chains!!!
        Hukin since 1992
        DGOD #115

Comment

• That flick from you is next! its gotta match my esp's :P
          Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up to the roof and gets stuck - George Carlin

Comment

• Hole 17, NAD Park. 176 g. Stratus. I didn't see or hear it go in and thought it was parked really close and got half way down there and saw it resting in the basket.
            Basket thieves

Comment

• 1-1-13

What a fun day thanks to Jeff Haggerty and Steve sands for a fun new year day played Milo and went to timber to cool down so to speak gets to hole 6/8 Jeff steps up and bang straight in with a old pearly monster I gets to hole 12/14 in the short and bang in for the ace nice way to start the new year off right

Comment

• Originally posted by murray the brit View Post
                What a fun day thanks to Jeff Hagerty and Steve sands for a fun new year day played Milo and went to timber to cool down so to speak gets to hole 6/8 Jeff steps up and bang straight in with a old pearly monster I gets to hole 12/14 in the short and bang in for the ace nice way to start the new year off right
                Yeah. That was fun! Two aces in a single round. I'm glad we decided to hit Timber after we finished up at Milo.

I just realized this was my second New Years Day ace at Timber. I guess I should hit that place up every New Year.
                "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

• horning's

got a nice ace on the little course yesterday, hole #18 with a beat xd, complete with a rousing round of applause from the peacocks.

Comment

• There were at least 4 aces at the super bowl scramble at today. Justin Hiatt got one on the temp hole that played around the baseball backstop (tourny hole 4 I think).

Chris Wilcox was playing in the group in front of us. He got not 1, not 2 but THREE ACES during the 40 hole round which is freakin unbelievable. Oh and his team SHOT -40. That is the first time that I know of in the 6 or so years I have played this awesome event that a team shot the equivalent of a birdie on every hole. And really the powerline hole is par 4 which makes that score of 80 a 41 under par.

There were a lot of cheers around the course so maybe there were others but come on people GIVE IT UP FOR 3 ACES IN ONE DAY!!!!

Comment

• ^UNBELIEVABLE! That would have been really cool to experience. Next stop Vegas for that guy.
                      "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
                      -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

• Originally posted by JR Stengele View Post
                        ^UNBELIEVABLE! That would have been really cool to experience. Next stop Vegas for that guy.
                        No kidding. 1 more detail that I somehow left out - his 3rd ace was on their last hole. As in his last throw of the day. I mean c'mon.

Comment

• hit my first ace of the year.hole #8 at ambient 240ft hit it with an icon ghost

Comment

• My first ace came in my first month of playing disc golf when I owned one disc. My second ace came almost seven years later on Friday, playing a solo round on the home course. Popped the course's cherry after playing it a few hundred times in the past six years. Sidearm star Max on an uphill 300ish foot hole. Tight S straight into the chains and my rickety old wooden basket caught it. I'd say I'm do for a few more this year, but I won't hold my breath.
                            Read this ^

Comment

• HIT MY FIRST ACE!!!!
                              Came on Hole #7 at Corbin on the side of the hill, center mass of the pin. 10 months into playing, and SO STOKED!!!
                              We Slang To Bang!

Comment

• Hit my Second Ace Sunday, Hole 16. Shelton Springs rhbh, with my XL!
                                Sore Throat? Try Dirtyplumper's Two Balled Root Ointment.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X