• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LakeStevensBA View Post
    Does Big Dawg owe you $10 for that?
    nope, he wernt there for it
    Hukin since 1992
    DGOD #115

Comment

• How many throws did it take to get that ace?

You're amazing! I've been playing 35 years and I only have 6 legit aces, but I'm not very good at disc golf.
      Panda...it's what's for dinner!

Team Deucebag

Comment

• Originally posted by RonTheWhip View Post
        Over the weekend I aced hole 12 at Dexter in the long. Playing with Pinkal and Brian S. after the Ams second round on Saturday. We threw about two shots to the other position for practice and then I threw my pink z force at the long pin since I was unhappy with my drive in the morning round. Beautiful hyzer line that skipped up in front of the pin, bounced off the tree next to it and in! Pinkal had his nose in his bag and missed it, Bryan just said "um, thats in" and I just chuckled. Good times. Does anyone know of any other aces on that pin?
        I've never heard of any aces on Hole 12's B (long) setting. Short setting has been hit a few times. Once during a Celebration tourney many years ago. Un-aced holes at Dexter (at least that I've never heard of being aced) are hole 1 "B", hole 5 "B", hole 6 "A" and "B", hole 7 "A", hole 15 "B", hole 16 "B", hole 17 "B", hole 18 "A" and "B". I suspect someone has hit hole 1's "B" setting, but I haven't heard of any. If anyone has heard of that pin position or any of the others I mentioned aced, say something. Inquiring Dexter Dawgs want to know.

Comment

• Aced Hole #12 at Pier. RHFH w/ Champ Krait. Also hit top of the basket on #6.

Comment

• Got hole 5 in the right position at lakewood last week. RHBH glow teebird plus. Don't hate the plus.

Comment

• NW #13 at steilly between rounds at state dubs. Took the hyzer route and got a 1.
              Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

• ACE!! hole 12, red t-pad, white river. Throwing a 175g Legacy Icon Cannon LHFH, it clipped a tree and slammed chains!!
                Hukin since 1992
                DGOD #115

Comment

• a little late, but on halloween I aced hole one at Corbin park. It was a lazy thumber with my orange 150 class flick.
                  Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up to the roof and gets stuck - George Carlin

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Red View Post
                    a little late, but on halloween I aced hole one at Corbin park. It was a lazy thumber with my orange 150 class flick.
                    Nice ace, you need more Flicks.
                    "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                    Cleveland Brown

Comment

• A bit late -- Corbin Park -- April 29th. Big Mike from the General Store and I ran back to back aces in a doubles match on hole #5. Short Pin Location!

Comment

• Got aces on hole 3 and 14 on the highlands in the same round

Comment

• Seems fishy Ned. I just don't think you have the arm to reach those holes.

Comment

• FIRST ACE EVER TODAY!!!
                            Hole 8 at Woodmansee in short position.
                            295' behind a tree on the left side.
                            175g AJ Star Destroyer.
                            Saw it skip and heard the CHING!!

Comment

• Got my first ace on Hole 16 (Red Tees) at Shelton Springs on 11/2

RHBH 150 Blizzard Katana.
                              Hitch Hike Mike
                              *Team Blizzard*

Comment

• Originally posted by Paydirt View Post
                                Got my first ace on Hole 16 (Red Tees) at Shelton Springs on 11/2

RHBH 150 Blizzard Katana.
                                You're welcome.
                                "When a ball dreams, it dreams it is a frisbee."

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X