Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mikk View Post
    @ big dawg 99
    here is a pic, sorry but all my ace discs dont fit in it!!, your welcome to stop by and see for your self. I live just down the road from white river
    better yet, we can have an ace race between us, at white river, 10$ per hole if you wish ;-)
    Lets go iam there now with 92 aces in 17 years. With money in my pocket.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big dawg 99 View Post
      Lets go iam there now with 92 aces in 17 years. With money in my pocket.
      how bout this weekend then?
      Hukin since 1992
      DGOD #115

Comment

• my money is on BigDawg for sure.

on a side note, sweet dyed discs should NEVER, i repeat NEVER be taken out of your bag!!!!! in my opinion it is a total waste of a dye to have it on a wall.
        Team HOSER:dancing:
        Team OLY:cheerleader:
        Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

• Why retire a disc that you got an ace with? The disc is going where you want it and making you money! Throw it until it's a beat up piece of sht or you lose it in the river.

First Ace: Walla Wall Open about 5 years ago. Stayed in bag until I lost it....at Walla Walla's Sushi tourney this year. If anyone in onion land found a green tye dyed disc with a faded BA...I will buy it from you.

Comment

• Originally posted by LakeStevensBA View Post
            Why retire a disc that you got an ace with? The disc is going where you want it and making you money! Throw it until it's a beat up piece of sht or you lose it in the river.

First Ace: Walla Wall Open about 5 years ago. Stayed in bag until I lost it....at Walla Walla's Sushi tourney this year. If anyone in onion land found a green tye dyed disc with a faded BA...I will buy it from you.
            Exactly, I never retire ace discs, I've lost two of them and was sad when they disappeared into their watery graves (both bad skips on ace runs at Downriver). The only time I would retire an ace disc is if a friend that witnessed it happened to pass away or if it was for a win during a tournament.
            "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
            Cleveland Brown

Comment

• I smell an ace off

Comment

how bout this weekend then?
                I will be at crystal mountain all weekend.

come join us an have the time of you life.

A mountain ace would be somthing to talk about.

Never fear i will always step up too a challange involving a disc and a basket.

One round red and one blue. And winner takes all.

Any time after 2 pm most days. Busy most weekends with tournys.

Big dawg

Comment

• Got my 2nd ace today! Hole 4 Hoover park, crystal buzzz! Been 5 years since my last one but took a 3 year break, was so excited!

Comment

• Ace #4 for me this morning at Lake Stevens ~ Nice skip shot my Frank Zappa Star Mako on hole #13.

Comment

• Only took me 2 days to get my next ace!!! Hole #9 at hoover park with a flx buzzz, stuck to the basket!

Comment

• Originally posted by austinn View Post
                        Only took me 2 days to get my next ace!!! Hole #9 at hoover park with a flx buzzz, stuck to the basket!
                        A lot has changed in the three years you've been away from the game. For example, a disc wedged in the side no longer counts as an ace.

Nice shot, though. I won't take it away from you.

Comment

• Over the weekend I aced hole 12 at Dexter in the long. Playing with Pinkal and Brian S. after the Ams second round on Saturday. We threw about two shots to the other position for practice and then I threw my pink z force at the long pin since I was unhappy with my drive in the morning round. Beautiful hyzer line that skipped up in front of the pin, bounced off the tree next to it and in! Pinkal had his nose in his bag and missed it, Bryan just said "um, thats in" and I just chuckled. Good times. Does anyone know of any other aces on that pin?

Team DISCRAFT
                          NW Sign Up
                          Gorilla Boy
                          Paragon Disc Golf
                          Odwalla

Comment

• Originally posted by RonTheWhip View Post
                            Over the weekend I aced hole 12 at Dexter in the long. Playing with Pinkal and Brian S. after the Ams second round on Saturday. We threw about two shots to the other position for practice and then I threw my pink z force at the long pin since I was unhappy with my drive in the morning round. Beautiful hyzer line that skipped up in front of the pin, bounced off the tree next to it and in! Pinkal had his nose in his bag and missed it, Bryan just said "um, thats in" and I just chuckled. Good times. Does anyone know of any other aces on that pin?

Go to the hospital, bro.

CAUSE THAT SHIT IS SICK!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• ace!! hole 8, red t-pad, white river, throwing a 175g Legacy Rampage RHBH, thats my 10th ace on that hole!!
                              Hukin since 1992
                              DGOD #115

Comment

ace!! hole 8, red t-pad, white river, throwing a 175g Legacy Rampage RHBH, thats my 10th ace on that hole!!
                                Does Big Dawg owe you $10 for that?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X