Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North Regional Championships - Cottage Grove, OR, 08/12/12. New temp hole #8, 210 feet through some trees. Fading turn with a 175 Ontario Roc. $50!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
      North Regional Championships - Cottage Grove, OR, 08/12/12. New temp hole #8, 210 feet through some trees. Fading turn with a 175 Ontario Roc. $50!
      Yeah, whatever... let us know when you hit another one worth over a grand.
      "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

• Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
        Yeah, whatever... let us know when you hit another one worth over a grand.
        Sadly I am not eligible to play the Next Adventure Sandbagger Championships.

Comment

• nailed 15 at corbin with a esp zone today, my first skip ace!
          Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up to the roof and gets stuck - George Carlin

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Red View Post
            nailed 15 at corbin with a esp zone today, my first skip ace!
            That's how you do it, you know what I'm sayin?
            "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
            Cleveland Brown

Comment

• aced hole 12 at lakewood lhbh with 174g opto fuse, slight turn the whole way, smashed dead center.

Comment

• lakewood's getting punished these days. I finally got hole 3 yesterday afternoon, skipped in a pink destroyer.
                Nice job on the lefty ace Willt!

Comment

• Hole 9 at Lower Columbia Disc Golf Course today! First ace in Oregon! 175g c-line PD Freak RHBH hyzer'd in with some decent headwind. Long tee and basket, 311'! Even had some locals on top of the hill to witness (group couldn't see basket from tee).

Comment

• aced hole 1, white river, red t-pad, throwing a Legacy Cannon LHFH ;-) First throw of the day, finished -5 under. Last sunday morning...
                    Hukin since 1992
                    DGOD #115

Comment

• mud

8/18, lucky mud hole 4, beat ce eagle, sweet.

Comment

• 8-27-12, Lunchtime League #7, Champ Firebird, Thumber 200', Cashed $392
                        PDGA# 49616
                        Stumptown# 353
                        OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Comment

• Originally posted by jdinteg View Post
                          8-27-12, Lunchtime League #7, Champ Firebird, Thumber 200', Cashed $392
                          Awesome. Nice pay day indeed!

I wonder how all those Latitude 64 discs you play with are going to respond... now that a Champ Firebird has shown them who really brings home the bacon.
                          "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

• OUCH, I'm gonna put that Firebird on the shelf and bust out my Trident. I'll show you, err... maybe me? Ok, I'm a little nervous to not throw a firebird for a thumber, truly the best thumber disc for my throw.
                            PDGA# 49616
                            Stumptown# 353
                            OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikk View Post
                              aced hole 1, white river, red t-pad, throwing a Legacy Cannon LHFH ;-) First throw of the day, finished -5 under. Last sunday morning...

I want to SEE proof on all you aces.(non believer)
                              Last edited by Big dawg 99; September 4th, 2012, 07:07 AM.

Comment

• @ big dawg 99
                                here is a pic, sorry but all my ace discs dont fit in it!!, your welcome to stop by and see for your self. I live just down the road from white river
                                better yet, we can have an ace race between us, at white river, 10$ per hole if you wish ;-)
                                Hukin since 1992
                                DGOD #115

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X