X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
    Its been a while... but I got Hole 2 @ Stub Stewart yesterday with an Aviar.

nicely done. short or long position?
    Fear of any kind is the number one enemy of all golfers regardless of ball-striking and shot-making capabilities.

Comment

• Originally posted by mowens404 View Post

nicely done. short or long position?
      Blind, Short.

Right after I was bitching about how easy the position was

"See! Too easy!"
      "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

• I got to witness an incredible ace on Saturday. The new uphill, blind, right turner, #17 here at Mud, with one of those Mike Moss baskets that ring like a bell, was hit with a high, hard, thumber thrown by Fletch. He says, "I've got to try something." Ding! Of course we had to climb the hill to see if it was in there, though it sure sounded like it would be.
        The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
        ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

• Skip Ace!! Hole 7, red t-pad, white river. "the toilet bowl hole".Throwing a brand new 175 Legacy Icon Cannon, LHFH. I just put that disc in the bag this morning and the first throw with that disc!! Boy I realy love that Legacy plastic!!
          Hukin since 1992
          DGOD #115

Comment

• Ace #12, hole #17 at High Bridge, rhfh skip with a champ whippet. Worth $250!
            PDGA #42116

Comment

• Originally posted by prospect View Post
              Ace #12, hole #17 at High Bridge, rhfh skip with a champ whippet. Worth $250!
              Yeah boy!
              "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
              Cleveland Brown

Comment

• Thanks Stu, nice shooting this weekend!
                PDGA #42116

Comment

• nailed hole 16 at corbin with my esp meteor on the twenty second, and today i hit hole 13 with my esp flick! wicked smart golf ova here
                  Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up to the roof and gets stuck - George Carlin

Comment

• Originally posted by prospect View Post
                    Thanks Stu, nice shooting this weekend!
                    Thanks
                    Cleveland Brown

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Red View Post
                      nailed hole 16 at corbin with my esp meteor on the twenty second, and today i hit hole 13 with my esp flick! wicked smart golf ova here
                      Yeah boy! I also hit hole 10 there yesterday with a RHBH Grip Line Spike. Straight down the gut straight in the basket. I can finally take that one off my need to ace list.
                      Cleveland Brown

Comment

• Aced hole 10 at Camp Dakota over the weekend. Tee sign says the hole is 250', which would be my longest ace, but it's probably closer to 200'. It does play almost completly over water, which is pretty cool. It was my 10th ace overall.

Comment

• well done scott
                          Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up to the roof and gets stuck - George Carlin

Comment

• skip ace, hole 8, white river, throwing a 175g Legacy Rampage LHFH!
                            I'm slowly catching you Chris!!!
                            Hukin since 1992
                            DGOD #115

Comment

• my girl slammed her first ace on hole 1 at vance but it hit so hard it fell out... so not really an ace. but a mean ass bird. 150 star valkyrie

then on hole 5 at vance in the same round my buddy from australia hit his first ace on a solid flick he has developed in his first 3 weeks of playing disc since he got to oregon.
                              anyways it was quite a day! 165 opto striker

Comment

• Nice one man, pass on the congrats to both (Even the massive birdie).

(When we catching up for a round Christian?)
                                "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X