Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by blu666z View Post
    what hole?
    new 5
    Fear of any kind is the number one enemy of all golfers regardless of ball-striking and shot-making capabilities.

Comment

• ACE! hole 1, red pad, white river. Throwing a beat to $hit 176 Orion LS lefty side arm
      Hukin since 1992
      DGOD #115

Comment

• ACE! hole 1, blue t-pad, white river. Throwing a 174 Pinnacle Legacy Cannon, LHFH!!
        Hukin since 1992
        DGOD #115

Comment

• Aced hole 12 long at Pier Park! New PB, -4. 150 Blizzard Champ Boss.

Comment

• Originally posted by atlarson View Post
            Aced hole 12 long at Pier Park! New PB, -4. 150 Blizzard Champ Boss.

Way to be Andy! Good job man, you tied my personal best! keep it up man.
            Fear of any kind is the number one enemy of all golfers regardless of ball-striking and shot-making capabilities.

Comment

• Westy

Aced hole 5 at Westy the day before my nursing final, made for an awesome graduation week and my first ace with my kc pro bird
              Boys! Boys! Nobody owns Cory and Trevor. -Bubbles

Comment

• On Saturday for Fathers Day my 19 year old son Dylan had his first ace ever at Hornings, on the Highlands course with his favorite Leopard. He nailed one on that tough downhill #18 from like 230 feet.
                Sweetest shot I have ever seen. Trim the bushes on the right and glide it down until she tails off to the left and just NAILS the chains so hard I was amazed it stayed in.
                There were many other really cool people around that congratulated him and that was really awesome.
                We were walking down to get his disc and someone had a felt pen and he signed his disc and others did as well. Someone asked him if he was going to sign the basket and he shyly said "naw, I don't sign baskets"
                What a Champ, I'm so proud.

Comment

• Had a good friend visiting from the East Coast who finished Stub Stewart with a bang!

Aced #18 with a pure flip hyzer (RHBH too!!! )
                  'Weekend 4 Women':
                  Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
                  Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

• Hole 12 Canyon Course at Horning's. CE Glow Roc to the short position. Felt it right out of my hand. Ace #16. I am no Chris Graham or anything...
                    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam View Post
                      Hole 12 Canyon Course at Horning's. CE Glow Roc to the short position. Felt it right out of my hand. Ace #16. I am no Chris Graham or anything...
                      Congrats Sam on your ace!!!!! 54 more to catch me
                      PDGA # 31451
                      2 Mini Aces
                      75 Aces
                      PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
                      DISC GOLF OR DIE
                      BOB CABAL
                      DISCVANGO
                      JEFF ELLIOT
                      G-MAN
                      JORDAN LEWIS
                      JEFF HAGERTY
                      JAMES GARCELON
                      SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

• Today was my first trip to Leverich and I Aced Hole 1 first shot of the day with a Classic ROC. YES. Too bad I couldnt get the weekend off for BMO!

Comment

• Had my third ace today during a league doubles round, Hole 4 at Corbin Park with another sinus sp My partner Esatchel and I won with a 12 under, he got $15 bucks for ctp and I got 76 for the ace! It was a great day for science!
                          Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up to the roof and gets stuck - George Carlin

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Red View Post
                            Had my third ace today during a league doubles round, Hole 4 at Corbin Park with another sinus sp My partner Esatchel and I won with a 12 under, he got $15 bucks for ctp and I got 76 for the ace! It was a great day for science!
                            Yeah boy! That's my pupil right there.
                            "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                            Cleveland Brown

Comment

• Hole 9 Terrace Creek, 166g Star Wedge - Yesterday
                              Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

• Its been a while... but I got Hole 2 @ Stub Stewart yesterday with an Aviar.
                                "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X