X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ericedge View Post
    Here's a pretty sweet ace captured by DiscFlicks at Lakewood last week.
    That was gorgeous
    "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
    Cleveland Brown

Comment

• I hit back to back aces on #1 and 2 this morning at North Park!!

What day is it again?
      Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

• Originally posted by ericedge View Post
        Here's a pretty sweet ace captured by DiscFlicks at Lakewood last week.
        Weird. I aced the same hole with a Star Whppet nearly a year to the day..not an April fools..
        "Remember boys this ain't therapy"-Jub.
        PDGA # 42821
        Push-ups owed to: thebakedone 1,856.

Comment

• Got an April fools day ace this weekend with a Zephyr! one of the small 3 holes near the rv park at Stubb. really short hole, but first Zephyr ace!

not an April fools day joke.
          Fear of any kind is the number one enemy of all golfers regardless of ball-striking and shot-making capabilities.

Comment

• Aced hole #15 at downriver today. It was my 11th ace, but my first at DR. Forehand firebird with a bit of tree love.
            PDGA #42116

Comment

• Originally posted by prospect View Post
              Aced hole #15 at downriver today. It was my 11th ace, but my first at DR. Forehand firebird with a bit of tree love.
              Thats a nice ace buddy.
              Cleveland Brown

Comment

• So March 25th is when I aced Downriver. The minute I aced that hole, my 5 year old nephew had a stroke which took him from us. Yesterday I aced hole 2 at Corbin with the same disc (Hornet RHBH). Yesterday was the 25th. Kinda creepy...
                Cleveland Brown

Comment

• Originally posted by General Scales View Post
                  So March 25th is when I aced Downriver. The minute I aced that hole, my 5 year old nephew had a stroke which took him from us. Yesterday I aced hole 2 at Corbin with the same disc (Hornet RHBH). Yesterday was the 25th. Kinda creepy...
                  Sorry for loss G.S .. My prayers go out to you and family. It's not creepy
                  PDGA # 52916
                  CRDGC
                  TCDGC
                  FWWDGC
                  PDGC

Comment

• Aced #4 from the white Pads at Carnation yesterday with my Mako. Only 180ft but still an ACE!
                    Last edited by NBdiscgolfer; April 30th, 2012, 12:06 PM.
                    10/4 5PM START Carnation weekly Random Doubles every Thursday untill we cant see our discs flying anymore. All info in the link http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/...ead.php?t=8788

Comment

• hit my first real (during a competition)ace today at Shelton Springs, #11. totally psyched about it, during weekly doubles too, also, won the dubs.

"When a ball dreams, it dreams it is a frisbee."

Comment

• Aced hole 7 at Greenacres Park. Bar Stamp Ringer RHBH
                        Cleveland Brown

Comment

• Got a RHFH ace on #7 at Willamette today with my glow firebird. Hardly hit any chains just right into the bottom of the basket. En route to a sweet score of 40 (-14).

Thats 4 aces now for the youtube bird!
                          Innova Champion Discs
                          Discmania
                          huk lab
                          Keen Footwear
                          Grip EQ Disc Golf Bags
                          Stimpi Ridge Disc Golf in Spokane, WA
                          Play it Again Sports Corvallis and Eugene

Comment

• Got #1 at the new Clark Park down in Molalla - threw what I thought was a really nice bullet and was waiting for it to fade back. Ends up hitting the tree just right of the basket for a quick plinko in

Turns out I was going to be about 50' too long without the tree

Great way to start out a disc golf road trip morning - and was briefly 100% on Bentley baskets
                            'Weekend 4 Women':
                            Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
                            Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

• "Turns out I was going to be about 50' too long without the tree "

Whoa....Ease up Odessa

Comment

• Actually that might just be the working definition of an ace - "a shot thrown on line, but 30-70' too far"
                                'Weekend 4 Women':
                                Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
                                Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X