X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott View Post
    Way to go! Kind of gutsy going for an ace. Had it not gone it you would have been a ways from the basket at the bottom of the hill. You were going for it, right?

Yep, I was going for it with my trusty Starfire. And yes, I've ended up on the bottom of that hill before. Not this time, though.

Thanks, ya'll.

That would be an insane jump putt. Wow.

Comment

If it's not the super down hill hole then it's a different one, and I'm not talking about 18, but yeah congrats on your ace!

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
        If it's not the super down hill hole then it's a different one, and I'm not talking about 18, but yeah congrats on your ace!
        You must be thinking of 12.

Comment

Shawn's loving her some Hornings!

Congrats, lady. You're getting scary good!

Comment

Watch out Jaime, she is gunnin for ya. I see a heads up match in Team
            Disc, if your teams havent met up already
            All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
              Shawn's loving her some Hornings!
              Yes, I am! Can't wait for that third course this summer - see if I can keep up this "ace on each course" streak out there.

Nope, Troy - I'm too skeered to play Mrs. Gibson straight up. That lady's been kicking ass lately. I'm sure she'd have to give me a bunch of strokes and still kick my ass, but their team is one of the two that we didn't get to play this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Susie Sunshine View Post
                their team is one of the two that we didn't get to play this year.
                How did you get so lucky?

Comment

Two ridiculous things in this thread...

Troy... please. The woman missed beating me by a stroke at Milo. This is a combination of I suck and she doesn't.

Jevon... please. You know you had a great time kicking our ass in general and my ass specifically.
                  ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                  ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                    Two ridiculous things in this thread...

Troy... please. The woman missed beating me by a stroke at Milo. This is a combination of I suck and she doesn't.

Jevon... please. You know you had a great time kicking our ass in general and my ass specifically.
                    Third ridiculous thing in this thread...

Sam...please. Talking about your ass........oh gawd!

Bob

Comment

• Originally posted by jevon View Post
                      How did you get so lucky?

I'm actually disappointed that we didn't get to play GBS... thankfully there's still hope: we could end up playing them in the finals providing Big Winds kicks some ass, Putt This! wins (but not by too much), and we kick the shit out of Vapor Trails (which is highly likely haha).

(Yay for quaffer induced Team Golf trash talk in the ace thread)

Comment

• This thread lost its way...
                        I hit my first ace since Father's Day 2006.
                        This one February 11, 2009 hole 12 at Dabney.
                        After all the crap I've given people for baby aces, I'm still happy to have it.
                        "You can't ace if you don't play."
                        Barack Obama - June 3, 2008

Comment

• Wes
                          This one February 11, 2009 hole 12 at Dabney.
                          After all the crap I've given people for baby aces, I'm still happy to have it.
                          Congrats! This hole loves to give it up!

I have three on this hole...luckily they have all been for money... in a tourney that some dumb azz throws

Comment

• Got my first ace today at Leverich #2 I was with Smo, Scott, Tewa & Chris. Could not think of a better bunch of guys to sign my first ace disc

Cindy
                            Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                            2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                            Stumptown #176
                            PDGA #37716

Comment

• Nice job! Now can you send Tewa south? Corvallis called and wants him back!

Comment

• Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
                                Got my first ace today at Leverich #2 I was with Smo, Scott, Tewa & Chris. Could not think of a better bunch of guys to sign my first ace disc

Cindy

Darn, and I was suppose to be there today. Darn, darn, darn! Good job, Cindy!

Bob

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X