X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SPIDER-DAN View Post
    Side arm ace with a 175g pro line monster.......one skip on hole 12 amateur corse at fort steilacoom.
    Nice work Dan!
    A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

• Ace!! Hornings Hideout, Canyon course hole 1, deep pin placement. 174g Legacy Cannon, virgin flight. This was a ctp hole between Trozzle and me for a tie braker, I think I got it
      Hukin since 1992
      DGOD #115

Comment

• New Years Eve Ace

During the Bad Ace winter series event at Hornings I had my best ace yet, on hole 16 (canyon course) I threw my prized 4 year old star teerex forehand on a anny that flexed back straight into the heart on the chains. And on top of it being awesome it was worth $146!

Comment

• first ever snow ace.... little 100 ft dinker shot from my knee sidearm w/ a crystal Z challenger

Comment

• Finally hit my first ace on #4 on the Highlands.
            Huh...I didn't even see that tree.
            PDGA #37890
            Stumptown #157
            ODW TDG 10-11
            3C&D TDG 09-10

Comment

• Awsome!!! Congrats on your first one!
              WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE A SPIDER BITE.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Walk View Post
                Finally hit my first ace on #4 on the Highlands.
                Nice! Does this mean you have twice as many as me?

Comment

• I had a casual ace (3rd throw off tee) on #8 at Herbert Hoover last week. It was such an easy ace run for a LHBH that I decided to unload the bag (9 discs). I had told my CE Eagle on hole 3 that it was about time for him to ace. Went 8 for 9, missing hole 7.
                  Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

• Ace! Hole 14, red t-pad, white river. 168g Legacy Protege Rampage. 2012 is looking good so far!!
                    Hukin since 1992
                    DGOD #115

Comment

• Got my 2nd ace yesterday in a doubles round. Hole #4 @ riverfront in roseburg. Full weight glow whippet.

Comment

• SKIP ACE!! White River DGC, hole 17, red t-pad. I was throwing my 175g Legacy Rampage in Pinnacle plastic, and I got it on video!! Thats 6 aces in 5 months of owning Legacy Discs, I no longer have any other distance drivers in the bag. I now only throw Rampages and Cannons..
                        http://youtu.be/xwuRnpC1Jak
                        Hukin since 1992
                        DGOD #115

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikk View Post
                          SKIP ACE!! White River DGC, hole 17, red t-pad. I was throwing my 175g Legacy Rampage in Pinnacle plastic, and I got it on video!! Thats 6 aces in 5 months of owning Legacy Discs, I no longer have any other distance drivers in the bag. I now only throw Rampages and Cannons..
                          Nice one!

Comment

SKIP ACE!! White River DGC, hole 17, red t-pad. I was throwing my 175g Legacy Rampage in Pinnacle plastic, and I got it on video!! Thats 6 aces in 5 months of owning Legacy Discs, I no longer have any other distance drivers in the bag. I now only throw Rampages and Cannons..
                            Some food for thought,http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums...ad.php?t=53383, also congrats on the ace.
                            The Frisbee is the mirror to the soul.

-M. Burns

Comment

• Originally posted by grant View Post
                              Some food for thought,http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums...ad.php?t=53383, also congrats on the ace.
                              Ya thats why I was out with the camera!!
                              Hukin since 1992
                              DGOD #115

Comment

Ya thats why I was out with the camera!!
                                Looked like a quiet evening at home with your photoshop to me.
                                The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                                ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X