Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scott View Post
    Matthew has been on a tear lately.

Last Sunday he hit hole 10 at HH Highlands.
    Yesterday he hit hole 18, also on the Highlands (same disc).
    Today hit hole 8 on the Canyon course.

Three aces in 8 days. In the same stretch, he's had 3 metal hits and one chain out.
    thats my boy!!! well... hes your boy... you know what im sayin!
    YEA MATTHEW!

Comment

• Ace! Hornings Hideout, Highlands course hole 9, 175 white Legacy Rampage, thrown LHFH (yes again). I'm sensing a pattern here...Think I got the left side-arm anit-hyzer shot down!
      Hukin since 1992
      DGOD #115

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikk View Post
        Ace! Hornings Hideout, Highlands course hole 9, 175 white Legacy Rampage, thrown LHFH (yes again). I'm sensing a pattern here...Think I got the left side-arm anit-hyzer shot down!
        u dirty mik

Comment

• Ace! White River DGC, hole 12 red t-pad, white 175 Legacy Rampage, thrown LHFH!!
          Hukin since 1992
          DGOD #115

Comment

• You've got to be fxxxing shxxxing me!! Three aces with your off hand? Very impressive! Are you playing lefty due to an injury?
            Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Toby Puttzinski View Post
              You've got to be fxxxing shxxxing me!! Three aces with your off hand? Very impressive! Are you playing lefty due to an injury?
              no he's doing it just to piss me off...and it's working

Comment

You've got to be fxxxing shxxxing me!! Three aces with your off hand? Very impressive! Are you playing lefty due to an injury?
                I was just throwing LHFH for upshots. Then I got the Legacy Rampage. This disc realy changed the way I play disc golf. Keep the RHBH for the big bombs, use the lefty side arm for 350ft and less. All thanks to the Rampage!!
                Hukin since 1992
                DGOD #115

Comment

• I got hole #1 at North Park today during the monthly ace-pot for $216.
                  175 first run champ boss> LHBH helix shot blew up the chains.

Comment

I got hole #1 at North Park today during the monthly ace-pot for $216.
                    175 first run champ boss> LHBH helix shot blew up the chains.
                    "I love it when a plan comes together" -John 'Hannibal' Smith

Comment

• Nice one Toby.. Cash money babY!! I witnessed a black ace, which orginally I thought was a real ace at a private course yesterday. Best miss I've seen in a while.
                      "Remember boys this ain't therapy"-Jub.
                      PDGA # 42821
                      Push-ups owed to: thebakedone 1,856.

Comment

• Aced hole #3 at North Park today-- threw a CE Viper with a ton of anhyzer (LhBh)>> helixed... skipped, just missed chains, hit the tree right next to the basket and banked in-- no, I didn't call 'glass'.
                        Last edited by Toby Puttzinski; November 15th, 2011, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Aced hole #3 at North Park today-- threw a CE Viper with a ton of anhyzer (LhBh)>> helixed... skipped, just missed chains, hit the tree right next to the basket and banked in-- no, I didn't call 'glass'.
                          Funny thing is, I was leaving the park when I saw a few friends that were playing #2, so I decided to throw #2 & 3 with them. I barely missed acing #2, and after looking at what time it was, I decided I shouldn't throw #3 because I had to run and pick my son up from school. I changed my mind at the last second and threw the shot.
                          you trying to catch up to my lefty aces this year?? Best ace I seen at north park was hole 18, I was behind the basket on hole 7, heard a FORE!! I turned just in time to witness the skip. It was cool to see this from so close up! It was a super loud chain smasher!!
                          Hukin since 1992
                          DGOD #115

Comment

• Corbin park Ace

Played around with Jack B on Sat morn. He threw his second ace at this park in the last 2 months. His first was on hole 11, the new hole on the hill side. The basket is hidden and we knew it was a good shot. But we herd no sounds, and walked up and saw his disc sitting in hte basket
                            On Sat he got #10 with a thumber that hit strong side left and dropped into the basket standing at attention. Well done Jack, your the man!!

Comment

• got a side arm skip ace with a putter today. hole 11 at ambient disc golf course. 100 ft turnover shot tight line.skip off the ground hit the forehead of the basket and dropd in

Comment

• Side arm ace with a 175g pro line monster.......one skip on hole 12 amateur corse at fort steilacoom.
                                WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE A SPIDER BITE.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X