X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
    Oh yes, please, dredge up an entirely different issue from another old thread through your obtuse mis-representation and fraudulent editing of my own words.

I've let it go...you should too.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." -- Jimi Hendrix

Comment

• Originally posted by mazza View Post
      i got my ace at the ace race with a tomahawk. i think they make great trick shot disc's....what do u think???
      I think they make a great long-putter -- ton of glide. Really holds the line you give it, even when you're throwing hard. Hardly fades back at the end. The big diameter makes it a difficult fit in the bag though.
      "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." -- Jimi Hendrix

Comment

• Originally posted by Burge View Post
        Oh yes, please, dredge up an entirely different issue from another old thread through your obtuse mis-representation and fraudulent editing of my own words.

I've let it go...you should too.
        Lighten up, Francis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Burge View Post
          The big diameter makes it a difficult fit in the bag though.
          it fit in my bag just fine
          Last edited by mazza; September 5th, 2011, 05:55 PM.

Comment

• got my firast night ace last Friday night hole 5 Vance rhbh with a Aviar did not see it go in just herd chains led went out but i did shoot a 7 down

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ombudsman View Post
              Hey you kids get offa my lawn !

Comment

• If we're going to do this, let's do this right...

Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

• Ace #10 at Corbin, hole 6, gator missile straight in the heart, forehand of course
                  PDGA #42116

Comment

• Originally posted by prospect View Post
                    Ace #10 at Corbin, hole 6, gator missile straight in the heart, forehand of course
                    Nice shot Cole. Jeff told me about that when we went to highbridge.
                    "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                    Cleveland Brown

Comment

• Just started playing last July and hit my first ace on hole 5 at Lakewood Park in White Center. A nice little skip ace with a 175g Champion Eagle.
                      Without a doubt sex is one of the most wholesome, most spiritual and most natural things money can buy.

Comment

• 2nd Ace!

Today I got my second ace overall on #2 (213ft) at Adair Park with my 172g Elite-Z Crush. It was my first skip ace and my first ace with a witness.

Comment

• Originally posted by murray the brit View Post
                          got my firast night ace last Friday night hole 5 Vance rhbh with a Aviar did not see it go in just herd chains led went out but i did shoot a 7 down
                          Congrats, Murray, welcome to the club!
                          Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                          Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                          Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                          Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                          Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

• Aced hole 14 @ white river, white 174g Legacy Rampage, LHFH!! not bad for a right handed thrower Thanks again Lion! got anymore discs ya wana sell??
                            Hukin since 1992
                            DGOD #115

Comment

• Matthew has been on a tear lately.

Last Sunday he hit hole 10 at HH Highlands.
                              Yesterday he hit hole 18, also on the Highlands (same disc).
                              Today hit hole 8 on the Canyon course.

Three aces in 8 days. In the same stretch, he's had 3 metal hits and one chain out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott View Post
                                Matthew has been on a tear lately.

Last Sunday he hit hole 10 at HH Highlands.
                                Yesterday he hit hole 18, also on the Highlands (same disc).
                                Today hit hole 8 on the Canyon course.

Three aces in 8 days. In the same stretch, he's had 3 metal hits and one chain out.
                                Way to Rock Matty!!!! Wiggins who?
                                Training to be a bagger

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X