Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• discraft ace race 2011. hornings hideout highlands course #18. we started on 15 so it was my forth throw with the proto. straight glided the whole way

Comment

• Matthew Hill (age 12) got his 2nd ace in warmups for Tuesday Twos at Orchard park.

He got hole 4 with a 150ish DX Leopard, backhand, right at the basket. This came immediately after hitting the basket on hole 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott View Post
        Matthew Hill (age 12) got his 2nd ace in warmups for Tuesday Twos at Orchard park.

He got hole 4 with a 150ish DX Leopard, backhand, right at the basket. This came immediately after hitting the basket on hole 3.

That is so cool Scott! He's gonna be wrecking you out on the course... long before he can wreck your car out on the road.
        "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

• Woot! Ace #3!

Got ace #3 at the Spokane Ace Race! #14 (~150'), Threw a high thumber with the ESP that flattened out at eye-level and then faded back to the right to sneak into the basket -- no chains!

I tied for top spot w/ 1 ace and came up dry on the second round, but got beat out by Jim and 4 metal strikes.

Next year...
          Last edited by Burge; September 2nd, 2011, 06:04 AM.
          "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." -- Jimi Hendrix

Comment

• Originally posted by XandorF View Post
            discraft ace race 2011. hornings hideout highlands course #18. we started on 15 so it was my forth throw with the proto. straight glided the whole way
            Ace race aces don't count.
            "I love it when a plan comes together" -John 'Hannibal' Smith

Comment

• Originally posted by Burge View Post
              Got ace #3 at the Spokane Ace Race! #14 (~150'), Threw a high thumber with the ESP that flattened out at eye-level and then faded back to the right to sneak into the basket -- no chains!

I tied for top spot w/ 1 ace and came up dry on the second round, but got beat out by Jim and 4 metal strikes.

Next year...

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ombudsman View Post
                So it's an ace, from a teepad, on the first throw. That counts. I wouldn't say they are spectacular aces but they still count. Otherwise it would be called something to the effect of "disc in the basket on the first throw but doesn't count as an ace" race.
                "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                Cleveland Brown

Comment

• Originally posted by General Scales View Post
                  So it's an ace, from a teepad, on the first throw. That counts. I wouldn't say they are spectacular aces but they still count. Otherwise it would be called something to the effect of "disc in the basket on the first throw but doesn't count as an ace" race.
                  Discrap can call it anything they like. Just because Obama calls himself a democrat doesn't make it so.

The event is contrived. It is not golf. Therefore they are not aces. Most of these shots are more akin to sinking a long putt.

Comment

Next year...
                    i got my ace at the ace race with a tomahawk. i think they make great trick shot disc's....what do u think???

Comment

thats only cuz u didn't get one this year

Comment

Discrap can call it anything they like. Just because Obama calls himself a democrat doesn't make it so.

The event is contrived. It is not golf. Therefore they are not aces. Most of these shots are more akin to sinking a long putt.
                        I would agree with the Obama statement. I disagree with the ace comment. That's the beauty of America I guess.
                        "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                        Cleveland Brown

Comment

Whether it's 100 ft or 200 feet, it's still the first shot from the pad, therefore an ace.

If these shots do not qualify as an ace in your opinion please enlighten us to what does instead of just saying "that's not an ace"
                          According to Mazza I have a sissy arm

Comment

• Originally posted by DexterHawk View Post
                            I aced Adair hole 4 last weekend... does that count
                            Holy S**T!!! Crazy blind ace!
                            It's not whether you've won or lost, it's how many beers you were driven to drink after you're done.

Comment

I could really give a rusty rat crap as to what officially qualifies in your, or anyone else's for that matter, personal opinion reality as an "ace".

If I'm at the teepad and put a disc in the basket in one throw, that's an ace. Whether it's at the Ace Race, a PDGA tourney, a benefit, a Glow Throw, a doubles, a casual round with friends or playing solo -- in my mind, it is, and always will be, an ace. I wouldn't disparage anyone else, who loves this game enough and strives to continuously improve, their own personal joy of achieving what they set out to do when they stepped up to the pad -- I am at a loss as to why you feel the need to do so.

Unfortunately, that's the problem with those that suffer from acute self-importance -- they can't keep their snide pessimism to themselves.
                              "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." -- Jimi Hendrix

Comment

I could really give a rusty rat crap as to what officially qualifies in your, or anyone else's for that matter, personal opinion reality as an "ace".

If I'm at the teepad and put a disc in the basket in one throw, that's an ace. Whether it's at the Ace Race, a PDGA tourney, a benefit, a Glow Throw, a doubles, a casual round with friends or playing solo -- in my mind, it is, and always will be, an ace. I wouldn't disparage anyone else, who loves this game enough and strives to continuously improve, their own personal joy of achieving what they set out to do when they stepped up to the pad -- UNLESS THEY USE A CART ??? I am at a loss as to why you feel the need to do so.

Unfortunately, that's the problem with those that suffer from acute self-importance -- they can't keep their snide pessimism to themselves.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X