Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pdxdiscer View Post
    midwest coast
    hahaha i just like the set up of this forum. Couldn't find any for the central part of america anyways

Comment

• Hole 2, Riverside, Good for $128... awesome

Comment

• A bit delayed, and not quite an "ace" ace..however...
        Hole #15 (Old #12) Famous Geezer Way was deuced during the sunday ace pot by Steve Paulus, from roughly 360 or so.. $441..last of 27 holes.
        "Remember boys this ain't therapy"-Jub.
        PDGA # 42821
        Push-ups owed to: thebakedone 1,856.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rolly View Post
          A bit delayed, and not quite an "ace" ace..however...
          Hole #15 (Old #12) Famous Geezer Way was deuced during the sunday ace pot by Steve Paulus, from roughly 360 or so.. $441..last of 27 holes.
          Rolly, thanks for the post. I kind of feel funny posting a deuce in the "ace" thread.

It was a champ Banshee from about 300' that came in fast and low on the chains and fortunately stuck. Knowing that Rolly was playing Am. and probably had a five or more stroke lead on me gave me the opportunity to go for chains and many holes.

steve

Comment

• Originally posted by Nate Sexton View Post
            Aced Adair #9 right position last night in Handicap league with a Roc. Capped off a -8 front 9. Went 2,2,1,2,2 on 7-11. Finished up tying my course record at 42 and winning handicap for the first time!
            Kelly Christianson aced hole 6 at Adair on Sunday during the Williamette Open.Nice ace Kelly.

Comment

• I got hole #18 (Old #4) at Lakewood. No chains, no sound, walked after the drive and saw it laying in the basket. (4 witnesses) Glow Champion Destroyer
              PDGA # 42821

Comment

• Aced #11 at Cherry Hill with a JK Aviar for $51 at the Farragut Fundraiser this weekend...ace numero 9.
                PDGA #42116

Comment

• Originally posted by prospect View Post
                  Aced #11 at Cherry Hill with a JK Aviar for $51 at the Farragut Fundraiser this weekend...ace numero 9.
                  Yeah that is a nice little prize to your winnings. Wish I had shot my 1st round in my 2nd round as well. Nice shooting buddy.
                  "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                  Cleveland Brown

Comment

• I was told not post aces anymore but i cant listen to well got my 59th ace and 8th ace on the disc i threw...thats all i got to say.
                    PDGA # 31451
                    2 Mini Aces
                    75 Aces
                    PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
                    DISC GOLF OR DIE
                    BOB CABAL
                    DISCVANGO
                    JEFF ELLIOT
                    G-MAN
                    JORDAN LEWIS
                    JEFF HAGERTY
                    JAMES GARCELON
                    SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

• Originally posted by chris7graham View Post
                      ...thats all i got to say.
                      We know. Until the next one.
                      The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                      ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

• Orchard #1 today. Yeti Pro Aviar. Signed disc, but still has aces left in it to be had.

Comment

• Got #16 at North Bonneville, first air ace, with max weight kc roc.

That's 5 for me now, on to the next hand.

Comment

• On behalf of my Little buddy Jayden Johnson, I heard he aced hole # 5 at Lake Stevens before the Aquafest tourney. The kid is 13 and amazing..
                            PDGA # 42821

Comment

• Ace=T-bone dinner?? So I was being a smart-ass to a fellow disc golfer and bet him a t-bone dinner if he aces the next hole. If he misses I get to keep his new star orc. This guy walkes to the t-pad and does the Hulk Hogan what-what , says I can hear chains, and then throws an ace. Hole 13 red, white river dgc. Not only did that cost me 20$ for the t-bone, but I have to make this post too. NEVER again will I make that kind of bet..
                              That was KC by the way who got the ace and a t-bone dinner...
                              Last edited by Mikk; August 1st, 2011, 10:11 AM.
                              Hukin since 1992
                              DGOD #115

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikk View Post
                                Ace=T-bone dinner?? So I was being a smart-ass to a fellow disc golfer and bet him a t-bone dinner if he aces the next hole. If he misses I get to keep his new star orc. This guy walkes to the t-pad and does the Hulk Hogan what-what , says I can hear chains, and then throws an ace. Hole 13 red, white river dgc. Not only did that cost me 20$ for the t-bone, but I have to make this post too. NEVER again will I make that kind of bet..
                                That was KC by the way who got the ace and a t-bone dinner...
                                wheres my DISlike button

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X