X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mazza View Post
    so i nailed pro #5 278ft hole out at ft.steli....drilled chains with a DGOD stamped crystal Z buzz.....OOOO YEAH!!!!
    CONGRATS!!!!!
    PDGA # 31451
    2 Mini Aces
    74 Aces
    PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
    DISC GOLF OR DIE
    BOB CABAL
    DISCVANGO
    JEFF ELLIOT
    G-MAN
    JORDAN LEWIS
    JEFF HAGERTY
    JAMES GARCELON
    SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

• I am pleased to announce my man, Howard Thomas got his 2nd ace at Austin Ridge Bible Church via "The Backyard" in Austin,TX during the 2nd round of 11th National Deaf Disc Golf Championship. Hole 7 135 feet. He was throwing side arm using 1st Annual Camp Taloali DGA Sparkle Rouge 172g to go through the two trees which was standing between the narrow fairway with little elevation uphill with many rocks in the fairway near the basket. It flew low then hit the rock, then it flipped over and over and over into the basket. There were another two aces on same day; same round; and same course: one again hole 7 and another one is hole 2. There was $500 ace pot which split into third between them.

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/view_i...694&p=744358a1 to look for hole 7
      PDGA 38506
      ODDGA 27
      DDGA 176
      2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

Comment

• got my FIRST ace today at Rooster Rock, 4th hole east side (long drop hole)

Comment

• Mineral Springs (North Park) $650 Ace on Hole 12

Nice work Alan (sp?) with the skip ace on Hole 12 at the first Sunday North Park ace pot. Lowell handed him "the jar" with six hundred and fifty big ones in it. Ace pot was capped, so July's pot is over $500 already.

Comment

• Originally posted by K3VL4R D1SC View Post
            got my FIRST ace today at Rooster Rock, 4th hole east side (long drop hole)
            Definitely a cool hole for a first ace!
            "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

• So we had a couple of aces last night... I believe it was holes 2 and 3B. Oh... and they were both by the same person, Xander Waibel. In addition to winning the night at League with a blistering course record of 32 (-10) and taking home $47, he also took home the $233 ace pot. Not a bad night for a college student...

Congrats, Xander!
              ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• I forgot to mention yesterday that I took the Stumptown Slosh Glow Z-Buzzz that the Sam gave me and canned my second Lucky Mud ace, again on hole 20. That's two in 8 years here.
                Last edited by Ol' Bob; June 19th, 2011, 06:06 AM.
                The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

• Ace #3 this morning ~
                  Hole #3 ~ 223ft ~ @ Silver Lake, Everett
                  150 DX Sidewinder

Comment

• Got my very first ace this morning. a short little 275 footer, threw my custom dyed Katana, it fell to the right of the hole, bounced up and settled in the basket.

The disc is now tagged and on my wall, never to be thrown again.

Comment

• Originally posted by YukiYamani View Post
                      Got my very first ace this morning. a short little 275 footer, threw my custom dyed Katana, it fell to the right of the hole, bounced up and settled in the basket.

The disc is now tagged and on my wall, never to be thrown again.
                      Nice job.

What course/hole?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott View Post
                        Nice job.

What course/hole?
                        well. I actually live in Minnesota, and couldnt find a disc golf forum for this area that i liked, so the course you've probably never played. lol

But it was hole 6 at Central Park

Comment

• got ace 18 last night at vance park hole 2 rhbh with a aftershock but it hit a tree and bang right in

Comment

• Originally posted by YukiYamani View Post
                            well. I actually live in Minnesota, and couldnt find a disc golf forum for this area that i liked, so the course you've probably never played. lol

But it was hole 6 at Central Park
                            Haha, that is NorthbutnotsomuchWest Disc Golf News

Congrats on the ace Yuki
                            'Weekend 4 Women':
                            Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
                            Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

• NorthmidWest?
                              The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                              ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
                                NorthmidWest?
                                midwest coast
                                "good ol' Roc, nothin' beats that!"

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X