Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aces are fun to watch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was standing next to tee # 4 at Whistlers Bend and happened to turn around just as Jeff Haggerty's (looked like a Roc) drive started losing spin and almost as in slow motion....... landed in number 3's basket.
    Thanks Jeff and congrats on your win!
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Flatroc View Post
      I was standing next to tee # 4 at Whistlers Bend and happened to turn around just as Jeff Haggerty's (looked like a Roc) drive started losing spin and almost as in slow motion....... landed in number 3's basket.
      Thanks Jeff and congrats on your win!

Thank you kindly. Over the years Whistler's has been very kind to me in regards to tourney Aces.
      "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

• Got my first ace pot today at Adair Handicap League. Hole 1 with a Star Classic Roc (Thanks Dion). Got ~$25.
        Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

• Originally posted by runnaman View Post
          Got my first ace pot today at Adair Handicap League. Hole 1 with a Star Classic Roc (Thanks Dion). Got ~$25.
          Jeff Larson grabbed not one but two aces last night during Tuesday Twos at Orchard Park. Hole 4 and hole 1. In addition to the ace pot, there was a CTP on each hole. He also gabbed the Next Adventure Secret Ace bounty and a bounty for getting the first ace of the year (A first run Archon). He used the same disc for both aces. Any guesses as to what it was?

Matthew Hill almost celebrated his 12th birthday a week early with an ace on hole 4, but his sweet shot hit center chains just a little to hard and fell out of the basket.

Comment

• I got hole # 1 at Lakewood yesterday.. First throw of the day!
            "Remember boys this ain't therapy"-Jub.
            PDGA # 42821
            Push-ups owed to: thebakedone 1,856.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rolly View Post
              I got hole # 1 at Lakewood yesterday.. First throw of the day!
              Nice putt!
              "I love it when a plan comes together" -John 'Hannibal' Smith

Comment

• At Tuesday Twos - my son Chris got his first ace on hole one right before the start of the tournament.

Right after the tournament we decided to play a few extra holes. That's when my other son Matthew got his first ace - also on hole one.

That's right - my two boys both got their first ace on the same hole about 2.5 hours apart.

Comment

• that is amazingly sweet! Dairy Queen for celebration!!?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott View Post
                    ... my two boys both got their first ace on the same hole about 2.5 hours apart.

Pretty freakin' kewl!
                    The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                    ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ombudsman View Post
                      Nice putt!
                      Someone needs to repost that Acehole definition
                      'Weekend 4 Women':
                      Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
                      Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

• Originally posted by cefire View Post
                        Someone needs to repost that Acehole definition
                        Originally posted by LakeStevensBA View Post
                        Acehole (ace-hole) - noun

1. A person who constantly admonishes others regarding their hole in ones.

example: "Little Johnnie got his first hole in one during a practice round before a tournament, but some acehole approached and told him it didn't count"
                        I can include a picture too if you want.

Comment

• PRO #5

so i nailed pro #5 278ft hole out at ft.steli....drilled chains with a DGOD stamped crystal Z buzz.....OOOO YEAH!!!!

Comment

• It was Ace-0-rama at Orchard Park tonight during Tuesday Twos.

Albert Ricker got 2 and 9.
                            Chris Graham got 7.
                            James Svalich got 5.

Someone got 5 before the round, but I forgot who.

Comment

• Someday I must go to Orchard so I can get aces too.
                              The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                              ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
                                Someday I must go to Orchard so I can get aces too.
                                That's not a bad plan. Orchard is good, but don't forget Rockwood, Vance, and Benson.

By the way, the two holes that Albert aced are two of the tougher holes to get - 290' and 300'.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X