Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hole 2 at Adair, April Fools Doubles tournament. Spike Hyzer with a Star Max. No chains!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruce View Post
      I'm assuming he means hole 11 of the 27 hole loop. the 180 footer.
      I was gonna say... I bet only Bruce could ace that hole.
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• March 30, 2011
        Hornings Hide Out
        Canyon Course
        Hole 3 - 265ft
        Blue Pro D Buzzz - 167g
        backhand annie to a natural fade...it felt good, looked real good, listened for it...nothing...it was waiting for me in the basket.
        'J'
        educate your thinking

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam View Post
          I was gonna say... I bet only Bruce could ace that hole.
          Closest I've ever come is the tree that's what 30-40 feet from the basket I'll never ace that hole!

Comment

• Hole 10 red t-pad, White River DGC
            Used my Discmania C-line 2011 Asia Open Frenzy, 171g
            230ft (?) blind hyzer, straight in!!
            Hukin since 1992
            DGOD #115

Comment

• Aced Dexter hole three in the long position. I used my Mako that I dyed with a donkey kong theme(you can see it in the dyed disc thread). It floated like a butterfly and stung like a bee. First time I ever threw the disc on a course.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mayumoogy View Post
                Aced Dexter hole three in the long position. I used my Mako that I dyed with a donkey kong theme(you can see it in the dyed disc thread). It floated like a butterfly and stung like a bee. First time I ever threw the disc on a course.
                nice...
                Boys! Boys! Nobody owns Cory and Trevor. -Bubbles

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruce View Post
                  Closest I've ever come is the tree that's what 30-40 feet from the basket I'll never ace that hole!
                  Poor guy. I feel so bad for you only driving 550' like that...
                  ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                  ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• Got Tyler Blais to come out to Jerry Miller DGC @ Camp Taloali today to play the new pin placements. We are both having pretty good rounds when we get up to hole 17 with it in it's new elevated pin placement. Its a straight tunnel shot to the basket and he gets up there and flicks a sidearm 147 flick that just skims the left side and slowly fades in perfectly wham 170' ace on an elevated basket that isn't even 24 hours old in its new placement. Best Ace I have ever witnessed other than my own. Gave him a $10 from my ace money bag, an ace on my course, in a new pin placement I worked on, and playing with me? That was too good... picture to come soon.

Picture attached
                    Last edited by snap7times; April 2nd, 2011, 09:48 PM.

Comment

• funny pic. Thanks Snap, had a lot of fun yesterday!

Comment

• Hole 2 at Dexter.

RHBH anhyzer, thrown pretty high and it turned in before the big firs. Heard the faint sound of chains but it was real subtle. Still I figured there was a chance.

Turns out the Roc landed in the right place.

51 Club* paid off, too.

* $5 for an Ace and $1 for metal, basket or above.

Comment

• We do the 521 club up here, ace, chains, metal, but nice ace!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim J View Post
                            Hole 2 at Dexter.

RHBH anhyzer, thrown pretty high and it turned in before the big firs. Heard the faint sound of chains but it was real subtle. Still I figured there was a chance.

Turns out the Roc landed in the right place.

51 Club* paid off, too.

* $5 for an Ace and $1 for metal, basket or above.
                            Ooh that's a tough one rhbh! Nice job!

Comment

• I saw Jim's shot today... first time I've witnessed an ace on that hole... we were half way down the fairway before we realized it was in...

Comment

• Aced Adair #9 right position last night in Handicap league with a Roc. Capped off a -8 front 9. Went 2,2,1,2,2 on 7-11. Finished up tying my course record at 42 and winning handicap for the first time!
                                Innova Champion Discs
                                Discmania
                                huk lab
                                Keen Footwear
                                Grip EQ Disc Golf Bags
                                Stimpi Ridge Disc Golf in Spokane, WA
                                Play it Again Sports Corvallis and Eugene

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...