Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first ace in about 9 months happened on my birthday! Last friday, Horning's Hideout pitch-n-putt, hole #13. 2nd round in the snow, all chains...picture-perfect hyzer with the pig....wouldn't make such a big deal, but it was my BIRTHDAY!!

Comment

Happy Birthday! And nice ace.

Comment

Originally posted by overstable, underthrown View Post
        My first ace in about 9 months happened on my birthday! Last friday, Horning's Hideout pitch-n-putt, hole #13. 2nd round in the snow, all chains...picture-perfect hyzer with the pig....wouldn't make such a big deal, but it was my BIRTHDAY!!
        Good Pig! and happy birthday!

Comment

Thanks, ladies. I hope everybody can hit an ace on their birthday at least once!

Comment

The one and only ace my husband has was his first throw of the day on his birthday less than a year ago. What a way to celebrate!

Comment

Birthday aces are pretty cool...I got #1 at Leverich yesterday. Straight at it with an old T-Rex, took a cute little skip to hop right in. That was immediately following Bart's ace on 12.
              Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                "Saw" Andy Robinson ace #9 at Leverich Park today. The quotes are because it was a blind ace that was heard by a few but seen by none. Was part of a course record (I think) -6. Hot shooting, Andy!
                Robin Hood shot -6 his first time at leverich, 2 days after thanksgiving.

Comment

Got my second ace today! Hole 15 on Horning's short course. WooHoo!

Comment

Originally posted by Susie Sunshine View Post
                    You suck Serious though that is awesome girl

Cindy
                    Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                    2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                    Stumptown #176
                    PDGA #37716

Comment

15 is that the down hill one? If so I jump putted that hole to sink it not to long ago (yes from the tee pad), good stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
                        15 is that the down hill one? If so I jump putted that hole to sink it not to long ago (yes from the tee pad), good stuff!
                        It's not too downhill - it's short - def a putter shot for most. There is a steep downhill just left of and long of the basket.

Comment

Originally posted by Susie Sunshine View Post
                          Way to go! Kind of gutsy going for an ace. Had it not gone it you would have been a ways from the basket at the bottom of the hill. You were going for it, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                            Way to go! Kind of gutsy going for an ace. Had it not gone it you would have been a ways from the basket at the bottom of the hill. You were going for it, right?
                            Of course she was going for it! That girl is fearless! Good job! Can't wait to see my second Ace.

Bob

Comment

so sweet

whoa nelly, last saturday in rocklin, ca, right before the ice bowl tournament, i was warming up doing some holes. first hole i go up to is nbr 10, cross a creek around a bunch of trees hard left 310 feet. Threw a beautiful line through the trees, skipped smoothly into the basket, ACEEE, my second ace ever and best part is, there must have been like 50 people warming up about 200 feet away who all heard the big chaching *ofc i didnt hear it, but saw it thank goodness*. Made my day awesome, posted a -3 for the day with a 2nd round -5 *those who know me, i am famous for choking in the 2nd round* and won 2 more raffles! *have won 13 raffles in 5 straight DG tournaments, i have never won in my life before this 5 straight raffles* Disc Golf, I love you.

Comment

I hit my 9th ace about a week ago at our Winter League finally. Hole 13 @ Wortman, 2nd to last hole of the whole series without anyone hitting the ace pot. Bam!!! hit it for $170, my first ace pot. Pretty nice.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X