• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by runnaman View Post
    Hole 4 with a 174 Z Buzzz (third throw)
    Wouldn't that be a hole in three?

Comment

• Yeah I was confused about that as well.

(post #2200 )
      Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

• It's a hole in one, in that it was one throw from the tee to the basket. An ace is when a (1) is recorded on a scorecard, which this was not.
        Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

• Originally posted by runnaman View Post
          It's a hole in one, in that it was one throw from the tee to the basket. An ace is when a (1) is recorded on a scorecard, which this was not.
          This reminds me of something
          According to Mazza I have a sissy arm

Comment

• Originally posted by Will of Doom View Post
            This reminds me of something
            Yeah... most of my aces are with a Breeze on the 2nd throw from the teepad
            Breeze Huckin Master

Comment

• Aced six at Timber monday, with a flat top roc, nothing but chains. It put me at six down after six holes... All and all a fun start to the round.

Comment

• Merry Christmas ace!! Hole 17 red, White River DGC, RHBH with a 170 s-line Discmania Rush. No fade, no turn, just a friggin lazer beam!!
                Hukin since 1992
                DGOD #115

Comment

• I aced #9 at Silver Lake this afternoon ~ RHBH 175 Pro Pig ~ took the right hand route around the trees ~ hyzered just right and skipped into the chains (love the skip ace). Witnessed by Sillybizz, Kelly. April, Clayton and Oz.

Comment

• Originally posted by drkstr View Post
                    I aced #9 at Silver Lake this afternoon ~ RHBH 175 Pro Pig ~ took the right hand route around the trees ~ hyzered just right and skipped into the chains (love the skip ace). Witnessed by Sillybizz, Kelly. April, Clayton and Oz.
                    Yeah that was awesome, nice shot, Don!
                    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

• Originally posted by drkstr View Post
                      I aced #9 at Silver Lake this afternoon ~ RHBH 175 Pro Pig ~ took the right hand route around the trees ~ hyzered just right and skipped into the chains (love the skip ace). Witnessed by Sillybizz, Kelly. April, Clayton and Oz.
                      Like!
                      Panda...it's what's for dinner!

Team Deucebag

Comment

• First ace of 2011 came off my first throw of the day on hole 11, long pin placement @ dexter DGC! nice champion teerex skip ace
                        Boys! Boys! Nobody owns Cory and Trevor. -Bubbles

Comment

• On Saturday the 15th I hit two Aces. First one at Camp Pendelton #4 235 feet with a zero line spike. Second ace came at Deerfield park #6 251 forehand skip ace with a starboss.

Comment

• Super scramble Just drove on hole 19 timber and my teammate Ken a. says skip in we lose site of it for like, Umm 2 secs.which seemed so long, skips off the ground right up in to the chains 54 th ace for me and we shot -23 on 36 holes not bad
                            PDGA # 31451
                            2 Mini Aces
                            74 Aces
                            PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
                            DISC GOLF OR DIE
                            BOB CABAL
                            DISCVANGO
                            JEFF ELLIOT
                            G-MAN
                            JORDAN LEWIS
                            JEFF HAGERTY
                            JAMES GARCELON
                            SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

• Hit my 3rd ace today. Dabney, hole #4. My first ace over 300ft.

Comment

• Got #6 long tee at Astoria today with an 11x KC Aviar. Nothing too exciting as it's only ~200' but still sweet to watch it slowly fade down the hill, tracking chains the whole way
                                'Weekend 4 Women':
                                Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
                                Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X