Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I screwed up. I forgot that the other ace on that hole was also a backhand, and I was the one who got it. What I meant was, it was the first one to use the hyzer side (for righties). I used the annie side route.
    The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
    ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean Johnson View Post
      Just aced 11 at Corbin yesterday. Super skinny backhand with a Pro Line Spider
      Is that your first out there? Congrats!
      "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." -- Jimi Hendrix

Comment

• Might be a little after the fact, but I forgot to post my 1st ace of 2010. Ewing Young hole #5 long pin location (raining) September 18th, 2010. 172 Eco Wraith (from Hope Open player's pack)--very straight backhand shot that flipped slightly, then gradually began to head straight into the chains and stuck!

Looked like it was in from 100ft out, and seemed like slow-motion....one of my longest! Didn't even throw it that hard--maybe that's the key...

Comment

• Originally posted by Will of Doom View Post
          Can i have the Spider!!!! PLEASE

I've got one you could probably buy from me.
          Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

• Delbert Greiners first ace

Delbert Greiners first ace, White River hole 13(riverhole) red t-pad RHFH !!
            It was perfect just over the side walk and about 12 feet high!!
            I paid a 2 dollar bill for that sweet ace!!
            Hukin since 1992
            DGOD #115

Comment

• Aced hole two at Silver Lake (Alt tournament pad) forehand with a Z predator. Second FH ace with a Z Predator in the last month. I didn't even tag the basket!

First six years of playing: 0 aces
              2010: 9 aces

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

• Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
                I didn't even tag the basket!
                Like they used to say in the NFL: when you get into the end zone, try to make it look like you've been there before.
                The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

• Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
                  Aced hole two at Silver Lake (Alt tournament pad) forehand with a Z predator. Second FH ace with a Z Predator in the last month. I didn't even tag the basket!

First six years of playing: 0 aces
                  2010: 9 aces

its probably just because you work at a disc golf shop. i think we need to pull you away from all the plastic!
                  Team HOSER:dancing:
                  Team OLY:cheerleader:
                  Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

• Originally posted by TYVEK View Post
                    its probably just because you work at a disc golf shop. i think we need to pull you away from all the plastic!

HAHA, that's got to do something with it. My other forehand ace was with my Chainbangerz Custom Stamped Z Predator. Karma? Maybe!

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

• Yesterday I aced hole 16 at Horning's Hideout--Canyon Course 168 star boss...straight drive between the trees then hyzer begins and it skips in! This is my first time playing any of the Horning's courses. I also had what I was told was a great drive on 18, the 700 footer. Big annie shot with a pro boss, it pans out right before we lose sight of it. A guy in the group says "I want to see that again" so I pulled out a pro destroyer and threw the identical shot. We found both discs about 20 ft apart from eachother in front of the lake water (the lake isn't really full of water yet, and the guys said that if the lake were full those would probably both be water shots). Also shot a 49 for that round, my first round back after 2 months of rehab on an injured throwing hand.
                      Victorious warriors win first then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win

Comment

• Terrace Creek Todd Aced Hole 6 at North Park

Huge righty sidearm dogleg right into the bucket. Not an easy ace considering the trees and basket is out of sight.

Comment

• Got #4 at Silver Lake during the 1st round of the Chainbangerz tourney on Saturday. 215ish slightly uphill, easy Teebird (11x Champ 175, very smooth). Only 2 lifetime aces, but both in chill tourneys (the other at Pretzel Bowl 2009, about the same D, soft leopard). Shooting that ace really helped my score, funny how that works
                          PDGA 42602
                          Chainbangerz DGC #32

Comment

• Hole 1 white river red t-pad first throw of the day!!!!! RHBH 180 first run star mako. Thanks again to Lion for the disc!!!! I have been after that basket for years!!!!
                            Hukin since 1992
                            DGOD #115

Comment

• Originally posted by Karl Hungus View Post
                              Shooting that ace really helped my score, funny how that works
                              Usually getting an ace in the middle of the round kills my score - adrenaline pumping etc. Fortunately it doesn't happen even nearly often enough to worry too much about!

Nice ace though
                              'Weekend 4 Women':
                              Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
                              Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

• Yeah!

Nice one! that is a tough ace. i got that one RHBH a few years back, with a flippy XL. i think the tee pads were reversed back then
                                Ah North park...
                                "good ol' Roc, nothin' beats that!"

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X