Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GovSmasher View Post
    That's amazing!
    Thank You! It was a rather a surreal feeling. Still see the disc flying through the air on line.... crash, and it was still in the basket when I got up there. Could be the birdie of a lifetime.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rolly View Post
      I witnessed history with a few lucky other players today as I saw Hole #11 at Lakewood Park (Geezer Way) in long get dueced. Great drive and amazing 2nd shot to stay in the basket. Absolutely unbelievable if I didn't see it myself.
      who done it? only a couple have managed it in a tourney, not many more casual like.

Comment

• HEY! This thread is for aces! Way to go man, that's an incredible two.
        Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

• Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
          HEY! This thread is for aces! Way to go man, that's an incredible two.
          Sounds like a fairway ace to me.
          Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

• I believe they call that an "eagle".

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

• Although it may not be an "Ace". I Believe it is much more noteworthy than a second shot hole in one. Certainly deserves some credit and some recognition. You can "eagle" a hole without a "fairway ace" shot, so no that is not an eagle, nor did we play it par 4.
              "Remember boys this ain't therapy"-Jub.
              PDGA # 42821
              Push-ups owed to: thebakedone 1,856.

Comment

• An Ace is an Ace...

ive only had 4 aces, and each time i was going for the basket.. chains or not if its in its in...

Comment

Although it may not be an "Ace". I Believe it is much more noteworthy than a second shot hole in one. Certainly deserves some credit and some recognition. You can "eagle" a hole without a "fairway ace" shot, so no that is not an eagle, nor did we play it par 4.
                  If you play ball golf and hole out with a 5 iron from the fairway regardless of the par, it's never an ace. ACE means that you holed out in one stroke.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

• Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
                    If you play ball golf and hole out with a 5 iron from the fairway regardless of the par, it's never an ace. ACE means that you holed out in one stroke.
                    Never claimed it was either if you took the time to read my post. Regardless it's irrelavent. Not to sound like an acehole
                    "Remember boys this ain't therapy"-Jub.
                    PDGA # 42821
                    Push-ups owed to: thebakedone 1,856.

Comment

Never claimed it was either if you took the time to read my post. Regardless it's irrelavent. Not to sound like an acehole
                      Exactly why we need a 'Shot of the Day' thread.
                      "I love it when a plan comes together" -John 'Hannibal' Smith

Comment

• It's been a little while but i hit #3's new basket at Tom Pearce this morning with an xcal forehand. Perfect line the whole way into the heart of the chains.

Comment

• Just minutes ago, Will from Port Angeles aced #20. The first backhand ace on that one.
                          The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                          ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

• Just aced 11 at Corbin yesterday. Super skinny backhand with a Pro Line Spider

Comment

• Got hole #6 Westmoreland last night to finally get an ace out there! first forehand ace as well
                              Boys! Boys! Nobody owns Cory and Trevor. -Bubbles

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean Johnson View Post
                                Just aced 11 at Corbin yesterday. Super skinny backhand with a Pro Line Spider
                                Can i have the Spider!!!! PLEASE

According to Mazza I have a sissy arm

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X