Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got hole 10 red at white river again. Its a slight right hyzer @ 275 feet. POW right in the kisser!! straight in no skippy, rhbh with a 158 Japan star destroyer. Thats 4 aces on that hole this year. All have been in money games and got the 1 stroke lead for the win!! One of the other players called it even before it hit. It was a slammer too...
    Hukin since 1992
    DGOD #115

Comment

• Originally posted by NWDiscer View Post
      I got 3W at Milo today to finish a run of 6,2,1.....

Hellofa shot!! I got to play Milo earlier this year and thats a sick ace!!
      Hukin since 1992
      DGOD #115

Comment

• Originally posted by JK_Aviar View Post
        Finally got my first ace of 2010, hole 15 short @ Dexter with a sick Ninkasi destroyer skip ace and my longest @ 372' to boot! Too bad it didn't happen at league night last night.....F-ing Wilbur putting the handicap in Handicap league...

too. funny. crutches, a cast, and a whammo putter. looks like i needed the money more than anyone else.

but still, skip ace, hole 15 = the awesome (i'll get you a 22 for that).
        May the wind be in your favor...

Comment

• I got my third ace of the year today. hole 7 at blythe park. thanks for the beers: mike nb and sam.

Comment

• Originally posted by rockhound View Post
            I got my third ace of the year today. hole 7 at blythe park. thanks for the beers: mike nb and sam.

Nice job E!
            "I love it when a plan comes together" -John 'Hannibal' Smith

Comment

• It may have only been a practice ace (3rd shot) but I slammed hole 1 canyon course today with my Proline Monster. Practice shot as it may be it was still pretty all the way into the chains
              According to Mazza I have a sissy arm

Comment

• I bet it look sweet as well (thanks to me) haha.
                Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

• So now 2 people I've taught to play hit their first aces before me! Either I'm a better teacher than a player, or those 2 have excellent skills!
                  Whenever I see a matress on top of a car, I think it's a prostitute making a house call!

Comment

• Originally posted by runnaman View Post
                    I bet it look sweet as well (thanks to me) haha.
                    Looked great in the bottom of that basket!
                    According to Mazza I have a sissy arm

Comment

• Originally posted by Will of Doom View Post
                      It may have only been a practice ace (3rd shot) but I slammed hole 1 canyon course today with my Proline Monster. Practice shot as it may be it was still pretty all the way into the chains
                      NOT an ACE

and should not be posted here

it is, however, a good throw nonetheless...

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ombudsman View Post
                        NOT an ACE

and should not be posted here

it is, however, a good throw nonetheless...
                        To me if its a drive from the t-pad and hits chains and stays in the basket then its an ace?
                        Hukin since 1992
                        DGOD #115

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikk View Post
                          To me if its a drive from the t-pad and hits chains and stays in the basket then its an ace?
                          But he took 3 tries to do it.

The term "Ace" refers to the number "1" ON A SCORECARD
                          Just as "Deuce" refers to a "2" ON A SCORECARD
                          This means, to me, that the throw should be made during a round and no extra or practice shots were taken during said round. Those are the only throws I call Aces.
                          Tell me, If you threw 3 practice throws that did not go in, but managed to sink one of the second throws from long range, would you be bragging about the great deuce you made?

idiots like that schmuck on YouTube have bastardized the term "Ace"
                          I seriously doubt that he has many real aces.

As I said, it was a nice throw, but that is all it was.
                          Last edited by The Ombudsman; October 4th, 2010, 11:11 AM.

Comment

• Acehole (ace-hole) - noun

1. A person who constantly admonishes others regarding their hole in ones.

example: "Little Johnnie got his first hole in one during a practice round before a tournament, but some acehole approached and told him it didn't count"

Comment

• I 100% agree with Ombudsman. Perfect examples and all.
                              Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

• Originally posted by LakeStevensBA View Post
                                Acehole (ace-hole) - noun

1. A person who constantly admonishes others regarding their hole in ones.

example: "Little Johnnie got his first hole in one during a practice round before a tournament, but some acehole approached and told him it didn't count"
                                see post 772

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X