Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 27th ace. Greenway NEW hole 2. Forehand with my favorite FLX Buzzz. It wedged right in the side of the basket! 3rd ace on that disc, 3rd sidearm ace, and first wedgie ace!

Comment

• Got my 6th ace today at High Bridge on hole #9. Forehand Champ Gator straight in. First clean ace in the air, 3rd on that disc.
      PDGA #42116

Comment

• Hope it's ok to post in the Chris Graham Ace thread.

Second Ace of my career, first PDGA Tournament Ace.

Eugene Disc Golf Celebration, Dexter, Hole 4 (left pin position) RHBH with a 150 Innova Champion Teebird.

Bob

Comment

• Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
          Eugene Disc Golf Celebration, Dexter, Hole 4 (left pin position) RHBH with a 150 Innova Champion Teebird.

Bob
          Awesome! Way to go, Bob!

Comment

• way to go bob you the manya bob its ok to post here and now you one upped me I dont got a PDGA ACE Bob Cabel for innova
            Last edited by chris7graham; September 13th, 2010, 08:31 AM.
            PDGA # 31451
            2 Mini Aces
            75 Aces
            PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
            DISC GOLF OR DIE
            BOB CABAL
            DISCVANGO
            JEFF ELLIOT
            G-MAN
            JORDAN LEWIS
            JEFF HAGERTY
            JAMES GARCELON
            SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

• Yesterday during the 3rd round of the ODDGA summer open at Milo East, hole #11 in the "short" pin placement, slight anny route. Kelli was holing out, just pulled out her disc when a disc flies inches from her head and smashes chains for an Ace. Her initial reaction was shock that she was inches away from being seriously injured by a driver at the same time seeing an ace that upclose. I was at hole 15 and saw Kelli walking away from #11 and she told me the story. What pissed me off was there was a spotter who saw the whole thing, wtf was he doing telling his group of noobs to tee off when there was a group still putting out? It was a group of 5-6 guys and they didn't even realize they could have seriously hurt another disc golfer and be scorned by the disc golf community for being idiots. This hit a big spot inside me because I have known Kelli since I was 2 and is the godmother of my 2nd son and I got her into this sport and to see her narrowly escaping serious injury in this sport hurts a bit... If anyone knows who aced #11 East yesterday, or the group he was in, make sure they all know how lucky they are for not ruining the weekend for themselves and for us. Back to ace glory for Bob!

Comment

• Randy isn't in this forum, so I'll have to brag on him. He got his first ace today at Orchard! He hit an extremely clean shot on 4, and it went in, no chains. Disc was an avenger SS. Too bad I was at work, and couldn't see it.

What a week! He hit his first CTP on Saturday, collected his first payout on Sunday, and now a first ace on Wednesday. I'm not sure what's left for the rest of the week!

Comment

• Dammit got my 51st ace tonight at levrich league # 2 with a putterwhich was 100.00 ace and we won first to shooting -15
                  PDGA # 31451
                  2 Mini Aces
                  75 Aces
                  PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
                  DISC GOLF OR DIE
                  BOB CABAL
                  DISCVANGO
                  JEFF ELLIOT
                  G-MAN
                  JORDAN LEWIS
                  JEFF HAGERTY
                  JAMES GARCELON
                  SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

• I got 3W at Milo today to finish a run of 6,2,1.....

Last edited by NWDiscer; September 23rd, 2010, 06:55 AM. Reason: replayed hole 1W in my head again and it was a 6...
                    "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by chris7graham View Post
                      Dammit got my 51st ace tonight at levrich league # 2 with a putterwhich was 100.00 ace and we won first to shooting -15
                      Nice haul!
                      Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                      Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                      Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                      Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                      Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

• Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
                        Nice haul!
                        He had a nice haul on Sunday too...

Comment

• Glow Ace

I was able to cash an ace during a glow round on the short course at HH. It was a gentle hyzer straight into the basket on hole 9. It was fun to share with the Darkhorse family.

Rob Smith also aced hole 8 (the previous round) with a redirect off the right tree blowing up the chains.

Comment

• Originally posted by E-ROC View Post
                            I was able to cash an ace during a glow round on the short course at HH. It was a gentle hyzer straight into the basket on hole 9.
                            Lefty? Forehand? I don't recall much of a rhbh hyzer route on that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott View Post
                              Lefty? Forehand? I don't recall much of a rhbh hyzer route on that one.
                              They were both lefty backhand aces.

Comment

• Finally got my first ace of 2010, hole 15 short @ Dexter with a sick Ninkasi destroyer skip ace and my longest @ 372' to boot! Too bad it didn't happen at league night last night.....F-ing Wilbur putting the handicap in Handicap league...
                                Boys! Boys! Nobody owns Cory and Trevor. -Bubbles

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X