Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevin Madrid View Post
    Congrats!
    Let's see if you can get another ace during Dabney Dubz tonight...hole 12 doesn't count j/k

lmao so hard
    PDGA # 31451
    2 Mini Aces
    75 Aces
    PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
    DISC GOLF OR DIE
    BOB CABAL
    DISCVANGO
    JEFF ELLIOT
    G-MAN
    JORDAN LEWIS
    JEFF HAGERTY
    JAMES GARCELON
    SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

• Originally posted by mrDROCK View Post
      Chris you are ridiculous! I think someone just needs to follow you around with a video camera.
      And change his name to Cubby...
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam View Post
        And change his name to Cubby...
        jealous
        PDGA # 31451
        2 Mini Aces
        75 Aces
        DISC GOLF OR DIE
        BOB CABAL
        DISCVANGO
        JEFF ELLIOT
        G-MAN
        JORDAN LEWIS
        JEFF HAGERTY
        JAMES GARCELON
        SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

• Fifty is a nice round figure Chris. Work on that.

Would have loved to have seen the lunchtime hole 5 ace instead of just your description of it later that day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric Olson View Post
            Fifty is a nice round figure Chris. Work on that.

Would have loved to have seen the lunchtime hole 5 ace instead of just your description of it later that day.
            ok so here we go...Went to ace race this weekend and got a slow start first round no aces but dammit I wasnt going to stand for this.So went out next round boom got my 50th ace #6 highlands skip ace with new prototype disc but no I didnt win it this year there was 10 + aces out there
            PDGA # 31451
            2 Mini Aces
            75 Aces
            DISC GOLF OR DIE
            BOB CABAL
            DISCVANGO
            JEFF ELLIOT
            G-MAN
            JORDAN LEWIS
            JEFF HAGERTY
            JAMES GARCELON
            SAM GIBSON

George Carlin

Comment

• 26th ace today! Greenway hole 2 (now hole 3) 289 ft. Skip in with my Champion Banshee. My friend James was recording with my camera so we thought we got a video ace!... but he wasn't recording

Comment

• I have to ask, was it your first throw?
                Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

• Originally posted by runnaman View Post
                  I have to ask, was it your first throw?
                  We were playing doubles and I was cali. It was my 2nd throw, but still an ace.

Comment

• My 9 year old Ian got his first Ace yesterday at the Rising Island Open in Oak Harbor! Wasn't during tourney play but exciting none the less!!!

RHBH 150g Champ Valkyrie Hole #1 from the Lil' Flyers Teepads!!

I've got another one hooked for life!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by douglaselvis View Post
                      My 9 year old Ian got his first Ace yesterday at the Rising Island Open in Oak Harbor! Wasn't during tourney play but exciting none the less!!!

RHBH 150g Champ Valkyrie Hole #1 from the Lil' Flyers Teepads!!

I've got another one hooked for life!!!
                      That's awesome, congrats to Ian!
                      Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

• 14th Ace!

I threw a star ROC(san marino?) into #5 last night at Corbin park. I thought it was a bit deep and called for it to"get down". Oh it got down , floated smoothly into middle chains, and dropped softly into the basket
                        .My 3rd ace this year
                        (All should Boo Dan Gibbs)

Comment

• Hit my 17th Ace last night. Last throw of tuesday twos for the season and I hit hole 1 again with my green spider. 6th on the disc. 3 of them are on that hole. What a way to finish the season.
                          According to Mazza I have a sissy arm

Comment

• Originally posted by tomw View Post
                            (All should Boo Dan Gibbs)
                            Booooo Dan Gibbs!
                            We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

• Originally posted by Will of Doom View Post
                              Hit my 17th Ace last night. Last throw of tuesday twos for the season and I hit hole 1 again with my green spider. 6th on the disc. 3 of them are on that hole. What a way to finish the season.
                              That was an awesome way to end your season. The ace was needed to finish -17 and win by one stroke.

To add to the excitement, Albert Ricker stepped up right after Will and hit the basket! Unfortunately, the disc rolled about 50' away after hitting the basket. Albert and Sean had to settle for par. Had Albert aced, they would have tied Will and Luis with -17.

And all of this happened on their last hole of the night.
                              Last edited by Scott; September 12th, 2010, 05:19 AM.

Comment

• Hit my fourth with a putter skip ace on 9 at EOU's campus course

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X