• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aced hole 10 (in the right) @pier today
    with a 171 star eagle
    bee line anny straight into the basket
    sweet
    Disc golf by day, Joe rogan podcast by night! All day!

Comment

• Originally posted by Brody Cannon View Post
      Snagged my 21st ace tonight (3rd this week!) during Tuesday Twos. Orchard hole 6 300 ft with FLX Buzzz. And I split the $65 ace pot with myself
      I still say you should have played your first shot.

BTW, did you ever find that disc?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott View Post
        I still say you should have played your first shot.

BTW, did you ever find that disc?
        Which disc?

Comment

• Got ANOTHER ace this afternoon! Playing a round with Chase Estep I ace hole 7 at Pier Park with a Champion TeeBird. I hit the perfect line to park it then it hit a tree root and kicked right up into the chains! The disc golf gods love me right now! 4th ace in 9 days!

Comment

• WTF... you go awol for a few months from these boards and then you come on and rapid fire aces into our faces? Good gracious young man, keep it up... yeah

Comment

• Got ace # 15 today. Hole 4 at Orchard (where else?) with my Champ Green Spider. That makes ace # 4 on this disc.
              According to Mazza I have a sissy arm

Comment

• Got ace # 16 today at orchard. Hole 1 with my green spider. 5th ace on this now. Collected the ace pot and the ctp.

*edit - Also had the same disc stick in the cage for hole 5 but fell out after a few seconds. Soo close to having two in the same round.
                Last edited by Will of Doom; July 6th, 2010, 08:22 PM.
                According to Mazza I have a sissy arm

Comment

• Tonight during doubles Wayne Whitney once again took the ace pot at Twin Rivers in Arlington with an ace on hole 9! Little hyzer shot around the bend and CHING! right in the basket. I've paid out twice this year from the ace pot and both times was to Wayne. Good job!
                  Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

• #11 at Dabney with a 170 Z Force RHFH. I saw it skip towards the basket but it didn't make a sound so I didn't realize that I had hit it until I was about 100 ft from the basket and could see my pink disc in the basket.

Comment

• Hit my third at Eou's campus a few days ago. Number 1, only 206 RHFH right to the chains

Comment

• Ooops looks like I forgot to post that I aced hole 2 at Orchard last Tuesday! 23rd ace!

Comment

• I aced hole 6 at the new Silver Lake course with an ESP Meteor on Friday. My second time getting an ace with a Blue Meteor!!!
                          Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

• Aced #17 at Wreckreator today during a money doubles match. I didn't pay into the ace pot, but it was only $8 anyway. Sweet skip with my champ Gator. 2nd ace on that disc!!
                            PDGA #42116

Comment

• Originally posted by prospect View Post
                              Aced #17 at Wreckreator today during a money doubles match. I didn't pay into the ace pot, but it was only $8 anyway. Sweet skip with my champ Gator. 2nd ace on that disc!!
                              Nice ace Cole.

I could see a skip shot RHFH being fairly tough on that hole, actually.
                              We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric Olson View Post
                                March 4th, 2009

Oh and by the way. A few weeks ago I had a repeat ace on 7 at Lunchy from the long pad. But what really made it fun was that I was deliberately trying to ace it this time, and I told my brother before I teed off that he better be paying attention cause this one is going in the basket.

Come lunchy league I will wait for the acepot to fill up for a couple weeks then I'm gunning for 7 again.
                                Crappy round going. Step up to hole 7 and see a spot of sunlight on the chains that looks appealing. Line it up and let it rip.

BANG!

Ace #14. Same flat top Roc I got Adair #15 with.

Thanks again, Bruce. And thanks to Lunchtime League for the $44.
                                ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X