Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, my ace on #7 was the 11th hole of the 12 that we were playing.

Originally posted by DanD View Post
    Congrats Claude!!! That had to be close to the last hole for your round too... Good work!
    Last edited by Scott; June 22nd, 2010, 10:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
      No, the basket was high to the right. Yeah the remains of that huge oak are still there. That oak was awesome
      Still an amazing shot, great work! That was an awesome oak, and it will be missed. We got some crazy putt looks when the basket was INSIDE the fallen oak!
      Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
      Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
      Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
      Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
      Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

• Last night at Arlington doubles Wayne Whitney aced hole #2 at Twin Rivers to collect $65 from the ace pot. Wayne had a great two days of disc golf; at Lake Stevens on Monday Wayne and I shot -12 to win $20 a piece than Wayne had the ace for $65 of ace pot and then won Tuesday as well to collect $25. So in two days he collected $110!!! Good job Wayne!!
        Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

• Originally posted by snap7times View Post
          Witnessed my first ace tonight in handicap league at cascade gateway park, was on the green on hole 15, watching Wilcox throw off the tee on #2, watched it hyzer all the way into the basket for an ace... handed him an ace gold dollar coin that has been passed around for ace good luck...
          Way off topic but it made me laugh. I was watching the little couple, I think thats the name of the show. one of the shows with little people. dude was golfing and someone asked him his handicap and he replied "dwarfism". Now everytime a golf handicap is brought up I think of that reply. It was pretty funny because the guy asking the question was blind sided by his answer. anyway...
          Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

• ace #4

soooo today while playing the south east course at steli. i came up on s.e. #7 (the down in the corner near the main gate) its a uphill shot about 280'. i threw a 175 Z Xpress it turn right and got a WHOLE bunch of tree love and nailed the chains right on the red type . and then chase...aka ode.... told me to clean the basket and i happily ran all the way up and all the way down and then made him and travis sign it

Comment

• Nice ace R.J. way to go!
              Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

• just letting you all know, i plan on acing at hyzer pines this weekend. i feel it.
                Team DISCRAFT
                NW Sign Up
                Gorilla Boy
                Paragon Disc Golf
                Odwalla

Comment

• ^
                  |
                  |
                  |

Dweeb.
                  Innova Champion Discs
                  Discmania
                  huk lab
                  Keen Footwear
                  Grip EQ Disc Golf Bags
                  Stimpi Ridge Disc Golf in Spokane, WA
                  Play it Again Sports Corvallis and Eugene

Comment

• Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
                    Nice ace R.J. way to go!
                    thanks

Comment

• I snagged aces on back to back days.
                      Tuesday Orchard hole 5 soft challenger (19th ace)
                      Wednesday Greenway hole 8 FLX Buzzz (20th ace)

Comment

• Originally posted by RonTheWhip View Post
                        just letting you all know, i plan on acing at hyzer pines this weekend. i feel it.
                        haha, came close but no cigar. I am going to continue my march for a tournament ace. dweeb or no dweeb, i am going for it.
                        Team DISCRAFT
                        NW Sign Up
                        Gorilla Boy
                        Paragon Disc Golf
                        Odwalla

Comment

• Aced at The Pine Jam at Hyzer Pines today! Hole 5 260ft, hyzer skip ace! My first tourney ace at my first Pro tourney, and, I believe, the only ace of the tourney! Congrats on the win Dion!
                          Victorious warriors win first then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win

Comment

• Originally posted by RonTheWhip View Post
                            haha, came close but no cigar. I am going to continue my march for a tournament ace. dweeb or no dweeb, i am going for it.

i got $5 that says i'll hit one before you at the F.S.O.....

Comment

• Snagged my 21st ace tonight (3rd this week!) during Tuesday Twos. Orchard hole 6 300 ft with FLX Buzzz. And I split the $65 ace pot with myself

Comment

• Originally posted by Brody Cannon View Post
                                Snagged my 21st ace tonight (3rd this week!) during Tuesday Twos. Orchard hole 6 300 ft with FLX Buzzz. And I split the $65 ace pot with myself
                                2nd shot, just like your 20th Ace. Haha. Just playin'. Nice shot
                                Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X