Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got myself a tourney ace on Hole #3 at Adair on Sunday. The basket was up on the hill.
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

• It was up on Mt. Everett? That's a sick ace! Is the huge tree that fell down still there? Wow!
      Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
      Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
      Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
      Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
      Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

• Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
        It was up on Mt. Everett? That's a sick ace! Is the huge tree that fell down still there? Wow!
        No, the basket was high to the right. Yeah the remains of that huge oak are still there. That oak was awesome
        "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

• Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
          Got myself a tourney ace on Hole #3 at Adair on Sunday. The basket was up on the hill.
          Nice job!

Bob

Comment

• Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
            Got myself a tourney ace on Hole #3 at Adair on Sunday. The basket was up on the hill.
            well done. super stud.

peace,
            em
            "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
            Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

• Got ace # 13? yesterday at Leverich Hole 1. Stepped out of the car. Grabbed my green spider and First shot of the day was solid chains. Had 6 or so witnesses. Speaking of which. Tim, the sausage guy. I need to get you to sign that disc. Would mean alot
              According to Mazza I have a sissy arm

Comment

• First Ace

Got my first ace during Lunchtime League tonight. Picked the right time to get one, as the ace pot was $174. CTP was a 171 Ork. Did it on #7 with a 171 Z Flick.

Comment

• Witnessed my first ace tonight in handicap league at cascade gateway park, was on the green on hole 15, watching Wilcox throw off the tee on #2, watched it hyzer all the way into the basket for an ace... handed him an ace gold dollar coin that has been passed around for ace good luck...

Comment

• Originally posted by Caveman View Post
                    Got my first ace during Lunchtime League tonight. Picked the right time to get one, as the ace pot was $174. CTP was a 171 Ork. Did it on #7 with a 171 Z Flick.
                    Awesome Claude!! Really that was your first ace wow what way to get your first one, so cool.

Cindy
                    Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                    2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                    Stumptown #176
                    PDGA #37716

Comment

• Got ace #7 just before doubles started at Lake Stevens on hole 11 white last night. I skipped it in with a RHFH Destroyer on a short but very adventurous 156' hole.
                      Panda...it's what's for dinner!

Team Deucebag

Comment

• Originally posted by Getty View Post
                        Got ace #7 just before doubles started at Lake Stevens on hole 11 white last night. I skipped it in with a RHFH Destroyer on a short but very adventurous 156' hole.
                        Actually, maybe it's good you didn't get it during the actual doubles. We had two aces last week and they cleaned out the ace pot. In addition, we are now using the ace fund for Aquafest for the next 4 weeks.

Save your aces for August!

Nice Ace Getty! Way to represent the Bayou!

Comment

• Alrighty Getty!! ~
                          in practice you ace #11 and park a drive right next to #2 and then those two holes are the CTP's for the night ~~ D'oh!!!!

Congrats on the Ace!!

Will you be coming out for AquaFest this year?

Comment

I was bummed when I heard someone got the ace pot. Then I found out it was Claude!! What a way to get your first, congrats my friend.
                            Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
                            Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

That was by far the sickest ace id ever seen congrats It was cool to see it in your group
                              PDGA # 31451
                              2 Mini Aces
                              74 Aces
                              PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
                              DISC GOLF OR DIE
                              BOB CABAL
                              DISCVANGO
                              JEFF ELLIOT
                              G-MAN
                              JORDAN LEWIS
                              JEFF HAGERTY
                              JAMES GARCELON
                              SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

• Congrats Claude!!! That had to be close to the last hole for your round too... Good work!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X