Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got ace #4 at WOU today, hole #5, ~220', 177 FLX Buzzz. Had a witness too, so that was cool. My first ace while playing a round with someone else.
    Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

• 5/29/10

Nailed my 4th and best ace so far. Got Hole #4 Horning's Canyon course with my Tie die Z Stalker. Also my 1st back hand ace.

Hippy007
      Last edited by Hippy007; May 30th, 2010, 10:01 PM.

Comment

• June 10th, Hole 3 at Ferguson Park: Pro D Magnet - 138 ft
        June 10th, Hole 5 at Ferguson Park: ESP Impact - 135 ft
        June 11th, Hole 3 at Ferguson Park: ESP Impact - 138 ft
        Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

• I've never seen Rockwood spelled that way.

Comment

• #5 at Pier Park

That is all

Comment

• Originally posted by DanZ View Post
              #5 at Pier Park

That is all
              nice uphill blind ace

Comment

• Originally posted by DanZ View Post
                #5 at Pier Park

That is all
                Pfeh, whatever Zents... Went out there on Saturday to see what the big deal was, and... yeah, I hit it too. Nothing special

Actually, it was pretty funny, we all knew it was a decent shot, but no one expected it to be sitting in the bottom of the basket when we got up there.
                "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

• Well well well... moving back to Oregon is looking good so far. Tonight, made a last minute decision to go to Salem's Cascade Gateway league. Got there just in time. Was quite windy, up to 20-30 mph gusts throughout the round. The wind was affecting everything up to short putts which caused my putter to hit the band on holes 18 and 1. Stepped up to hole 2, glo stalker in hand from dion arlyn, threw the hyzer route which is the only route on that hole and bam stuck in the side of the cage! Ran as hard as I could to grab it before risking it falling out... Must have played that course 100 times and I was starting to think I was never going to ace at my home course. And it was good for the $100 ace pot too! First league ace and first home course ace. Not sure how good the round was compared to the other scores turned in but it was a good round, -7 in the wind... Fun stuff, that's what Disc Golf is all about.. good night all...

Comment

• Originally posted by evanders View Post
                    I got my first ace today. Hit hole #13 at Dabney (short pin placement) with a 166 gram Beast. 246 foot Anhyzer shot with my two sons in the double stroller and a nice group of 5 ahead of me to celebrate and witness. Thank you Justin for signing.
                    Evan
                    Congratulations! That hole is memorable to me because it was my first ace as well. I originally hit it with a DX Gazelle. That's when I knew I should throw a shorter disc, cause if it didn't go in it would have been all the way back in the blackberries. So about a year later I got it again with a DX Roc.

Comment

• hit hole 5 at Orchard at 530 this morning with a kc pro roc. I have hit that hole now 3 times twice with a roc and once with a cro, nothing quite like a sunrise ace.
                      The Frisbee is the mirror to the soul.

-M. Burns

Comment

• Was it in the right or left position?

Were skips involved? (if you could see or discern from last seen trajectory...)

Either way, brilliant aces gentlemen!

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                        Pfeh, whatever Zents... Went out there on Saturday to see what the big deal was, and... yeah, I hit it too. Nothing special

Actually, it was pretty funny, we all knew it was a decent shot, but no one expected it to be sitting in the bottom of the basket when we got up there.

Comment

• 6/19/10
                          Cottage Grove, OR
                          Hole #14
                          Innova TL

Comment

• Originally posted by Pizzel View Post
                            6/19/10
                            Cottage Grove, OR
                            Hole #14
                            Innova TL
                            It was real purdy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pizzel View Post
                              6/19/10
                              Cottage Grove, OR
                              Hole #14
                              Innova TL
                              Yeah TL!
                              Breeze Huckin Master

Comment

• Got my third ace this weekend pre-tourney on hole #7 at Timberbeast. I used a first run champ gator, and it got kicked in by a tree. One of the nicest trees I've ever met!!
                                PDGA #42116

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X