ACES Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by cefire View Post
    You are out of control yet again Aaron, how many are you up to for 2009 & 2010?
    I just have 4, but they happen at the right time.

    Comment


    • Yup $$$
      'Weekend 4 Women':
      Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
      Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

      Comment


      • lmao

        45th ace short one but still ace #5 vance with storm
        PDGA # 31451
        2 Mini Aces
        75 Aces
        PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
        DISC GOLF OR DIE
        BOB CABAL
        DISCVANGO
        JEFF ELLIOT
        G-MAN
        JORDAN LEWIS
        JEFF HAGERTY
        JAMES GARCELON
        SAM GIBSON

        And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

        George Carlin

        Comment


        • Skip ace hole 10 red white river. 158 champ japan open orc. Thats 2 aces in 2 weeks with 2 different orcs in champ plastic. I think I've found the disc I like the most.
          Hukin since 1992
          DGOD #115

          Comment


          • Aced hole 3 at Orchard Park tonight in warm-ups. Glow TL hyzer bomb.
            Breeze Huckin Master

            Comment


            • Originally posted by larsonjeff View Post
              Aced hole 3 at Orchard Park tonight in warm-ups. Glow TL hyzer bomb.
              Nice job! I hadn't heard about that. Too bad you didn't save it for the round (bet you hadn't already thought that).

              Comment


              • Hornings Meadow Ridge #1- Aced today...Definitely my best ace EVER! 325' and all chains..followed by a strange round..3 more birds, 5 bogeys
                Last edited by Fridgecat; May 13th, 2010, 05:40 PM.

                Comment


                • Aced hole 12 at the Hudson Mills Monster course in Dexter, MI today. Roughly 265 hyzer bomb around a tree with a skip. Slimy but effective!
                  I putt, therefore I am.

                  Comment


                  • I had a really anti-climactic ace yesterday. While playing a solo round at Lakewood I was teeing off on hole 8 (Boognish Alley), the tunnel shot on the far side of the park, and some guys were crossing behind me on their way to Geezer. I sent my Z Glide skimming the hill all the way down the tunnel, the disc giving weeds high-fives all the way, and it settled into the basket like a gentle putt with almost no sound. I looked back at the guys, who then became nervous at the strange look I must have had on my face, and said "I think I just aced that". They were unimpressed and left, but as it turns out some guy from Maine, lost and wandering around on hole 9, was there to see it go in.

                    I should have had him sign the disc, but after we joined up I let him play with it the rest of the round instead. He was a noob with a new champ Starfire, and was in desperate need for a disc like the Glide.

                    Thank goodness he didn't lose it, that disc now has two aces on it (Terrace hole 3). I've always wanted a multi-ace disc!
                    The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by ChUcK View Post
                      I had a really anti-climactic ace yesterday. While playing a solo round at Lakewood I was teeing off on hole 8 (Boognish Alley), the tunnel shot on the far side of the park, and some guys were crossing behind me on their way to Geezer. I sent my Z Glide skimming the hill all the way down the tunnel, the disc giving weeds high-fives all the way, and it settled into the basket like a gentle putt with almost no sound. I looked back at the guys, who then became nervous at the strange look I must have had on my face, and said "I think I just aced that". They were unimpressed and left, but as it turns out some guy from Maine, lost and wandering around on hole 9, was there to see it go in.

                      I should have had him sign the disc, but after we joined up I let him play with it the rest of the round instead. He was a noob with a new champ Starfire, and was in desperate need for a disc like the Glide.

                      Thank goodness he didn't lose it, that disc now has two aces on it (Terrace hole 3). I've always wanted a multi-ace disc!
                      Nice work ChUcK- If you're going to try and name a hole (which I'm totally down with) then you might as well ace it.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by ChUcK View Post
                        I had a really anti-climactic ace yesterday.
                        Yes, they do get to be humdrum after a bit. I sure can't wait to get my third one in eight years and yawn about it.
                        The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                        ...but it plays one on TV.

                        Comment


                        • first ace

                          I got my first ace today. Hit hole #13 at Dabney (short pin placement) with a 166 gram Beast. 246 foot Anhyzer shot with my two sons in the double stroller and a nice group of 5 ahead of me to celebrate and witness. Thank you Justin for signing.
                          Evan

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
                            Yes, they do get to be humdrum after a bit. I sure can't wait to get my third one in eight years and yawn about it.
                            Yeah, multiple aces are really quite boring. Especially on one disc. Talk about snooze fest lol.
                            "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                            Cleveland Brown

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Fridgecat View Post
                              Hornings Meadow Ridge #1- Aced today...Definitely my best ace EVER! 325' and all chains..followed by a strange round..3 more birds, 5 bogeys
                              This is the first ace ever on Meadow Ridge!! Congrats!!!!! Would have loved to see that one, it's a tight, tight shot!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Bob Horning View Post
                                This is the first ace ever on Meadow Ridge!! Congrats!!!!! Would have loved to see that one, it's a tight, tight shot!
                                Wow, really???? Surely someone has aced a hole on Meadow Ridge since November 2009's Grand Opening! ...3? 5? 8? 12? If it was the first ace, Wow, what a honor.. Thanks Bob!

                                Comment

                                Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X