Aced Hole 6 @ Rockwood

date 5-1-10

Who "WATSON"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kabam View Post
      Aced Hole 6 @ Rockwood

date 5-1-10

Who "WATSON"

That's an absolutely AWESOME ace, mad props. To all those on the forum who haven't frequented Rockwood and have only heard the reputation for short holes. This is the only hole above 300', at 330', with a moderately restrictive canopy, with the basket perched on the hill.

Was it an ace in the air or off the skip?
      PDGA: #32726 rating: 930 StumptownDG: #31, Trojan Nation: Tag# 06
      dgcoursereview.com profile: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/profile.php?id=376

Comment

• Thanks, man

Side-arm with a skip!!!

Comment

• Aced hole 17 at Adair on Saturday during the May Day Triples. I think it was the shorter placement, but still a 300+ foot hole. Hyzer line with a champ destroyer. This was my second time playing Adair and my second ace there. I aced 14 last year in the middle placement at the BSF fundraiser. Maybe next year will be my third!!!!????

Comment

• 6th pdga sanctioned ace - hole 15 at adair, short pin
            Team DISCRAFT
            NW Sign Up
            Gorilla Boy
            Paragon Disc Golf
            Odwalla

Comment

• I've had 6 aces since i've moved to washington, with 5 of them being skip aces. been here for 6 months. on a roll....

Comment

• Originally posted by KCrabtree View Post
                I've had 6 aces since i've moved to washington, with 5 of them being skip aces. been here for 6 months. on a roll....
                That is quite the run of aces. What was holes were the skips on and what was the non skip ace?
                "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                Cleveland Brown

Comment

• Two aces were hit last night at Terrace Creek Doubles, both on hole # 13, one by Aaron Thor and the other by Ming. They each split $310 and 50 cents.
                  Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

• Is that the same hole Aaron hit the last big one on?
                    Read this ^

Comment

• that was my 7th ace and my first sidearm ace. the last 3 have been at terrACE creek dubs. the big $ ace was on hole 14.

Comment

• Aaron turns into Ken Climo as soon as the ace pot gets above $300! good job Aaron!
                        Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

• Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

• Originally posted by General Scales View Post
                            That is quite the run of aces. What was holes were the skips on and what was the non skip ace?
                            1. Red (short) 17 skip to short pin @ white river
                            2. Red (short) 17 skip to long pin @ white river
                            3. Sidearm skip on temp. hole day before the Oregon warm up.
                            4. Anti skip with a roc hole 6 @ Fenwick, on my way to a -14 my 1st time there
                            5. Blue 11 @ riverside, NO SKIP, with "the" shark. Out of my 46 aces first time ace with the shark.
                            6. Blue (long) 10 skip ace @ white river.

Witness
                            1. Brandon Parsons
                            2. Bjorn Pinney & Eric McGowan (on film)
                            3. Chandler Fry, Nate Sexton, Dion Arlyn
                            4. Brandon Parsons
                            5. Brandon Parsons
                            6. Eric McGowan

Comment

• Hole 16 (short, normal) at Pier with a Buzzz, backhand anhyzer. The second time in two months or so that I've done it with the same disc on the same hole. Tonight was during Pier doubles though. The pot was miserable small as it was the first night of the season and Jay "Huk" also hit an ace on hole 6 with a Buzzz. So moral of the story here folks is....get yourself a Buzzz.

Comment

• Originally posted by blang11 View Post
                                Hole 16 (short, normal) at Pier with a Buzzz, backhand anhyzer. The second time in two months or so that I've done it with the same disc on the same hole. Tonight was during Pier doubles though. The pot was miserable small as it was the first night of the season and Jay "Huk" also hit an ace on hole 6 with a Buzzz. So moral of the story here folks is....get yourself a Buzzz.
                                I think alot of people will keep getting 'buZzed' and throw Rocs.
                                Putting......heh...EASIEST THING IN THE WORLD!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X