X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by olydiscgolf View Post
    I got my first tourney Ace at the Yauger Bomb last weekend! 198' #4. I got to split the cash and the extra $50 that I added with the other Ace hit in the tourney.
    That's awesome Chris! Congrats.
    "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
    -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

• Just hit ace number 3 at WOU, hole 8, 234' anny shot with the Glo Buzzz. Straight in. It was awesome.
      Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

• Not an ace, but I got a "safari" hole in one today. 227' hyzer with my 147 champion firebird. Second hole in one with that disc.

Comment

• I aced hole 12 at Twin Rivers (Arlington) yesterday with a flip over Meteor. Hole is around 225 or so.
          Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

• I heard about a pretty spiffy ACE by none other than Mr. Gawain Stern at NWO (Whistlers Bend) this weekend while I was in Grants Pass.

hmmmm . . .

-Derek
            Disc Golf Oregon

Comment

• Skip ace red 10 white river with a 176 lat64 XXX in opto plastic. Was in a random flip for $ too!!
              Hukin since 1992
              DGOD #115

Comment

• if a ace falls in a forest, and no one is around to see it... does it actually happen?

Comment

• no. an ace requires witnesses. unless you could get a tree to talk. If you could get a tree to talk you think it would be more along the lines of "OWCH them damn discs hurt!!".
                  Hukin since 1992
                  DGOD #115

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikk View Post
                    no. an ace requires witnesses. unless you could get a tree to talk. If you could get a tree to talk you think it would be more along the lines of "OWCH them damn discs hurt!!".
                    i actually always imagined the trees being more mean and angry "haha! got you good you whipper-snapper!" finding enjoyment in its ability to destroy discs without moving a twig.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikk View Post
                      no. an ace requires witnesses. unless you could get a tree to talk. If you could get a tree to talk you think it would be more along the lines of "OWCH them damn discs hurt!!".
                      ... that's nonsense... if you ace it you ace it regardless of witnesses (i however, also think this disc signing business is a little bit silly)... and shame upon the people who so lack integrity that they would cause a person to feel that way... oh, right... nevermind me... my only aces have been on tone poles and all y'all basket snobs don't count those either... ... seems to me as some folk be forgetting their roots and where this game came from... okay, sorry 'bout that, rant over...

peace threw disc golf,
                      emmarose
                      "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                      Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

• I do accept Target aces. I used to play "little africa" in the sacramento suburbs. All we had was a piece of metal taped around the tree so you could hear the tink. We locals called them tingers.
                        Hukin since 1992
                        DGOD #115

Comment

• Ace!! Lakewood-white center hole 9 uphill. 167 champion orc.
                          Hukin since 1992
                          DGOD #115

Comment

• rockwood!!!!

rockwood doesnt count those are putts at milo!!!!!!!

good shot

Comment

• Originally posted by DiscGolfOregon3 View Post
                              I heard about a pretty spiffy ACE by none other than Mr. Gawain Stern at NWO (Whistlers Bend) this weekend while I was in Grants Pass.

hmmmm . . .

-Derek
                              Disc Golf Oregon

Photos taken by Jeremiah Jones
                              As you can see, Stern's LEGENDARY ACE actually EXPLODED the chains and the ring stuck at the top of the basket! Citizen 055 and I both agree, Heroes get remembered, but LEGENDS NEVER DIE!!!
                              STERN! STERN! STERN!
                              Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
                              Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

• That is insane! Nice job Stern

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X