Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got an ace on #13 at Black Mouse in Felton, CA this afternoon. Funny thing is, it was the same course, same hole, same disc, same shot as my last ace, which was in March of this year. I own that hole.

(Unfortunately, a few of the other holes there own me.)
    Oregon disc golf map

Comment

I got my 10th ace today! Greenway hole 8. Skip ace with flat top champion monster. Had 2 people walking by me that saw it go in.

Comment

First Mini Ace

I got my first mini ace last night after the stumptown disc golf club meeting last hole im in last place at +2 and darr says ace bam I hit it
        PDGA # 31451
        2 Mini Aces
        74 Aces
        PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
        DISC GOLF OR DIE
        BOB CABAL
        DISCVANGO
        JEFF ELLIOT
        G-MAN
        JORDAN LEWIS
        JEFF HAGERTY
        JAMES GARCELON
        SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

I got my 11th ace today! Rockwood hole 7. Flipped Z Breeze. 2 people on hole 8 tee pad saw it and Scott Papa heard/saw it as he was practicing. Not during the ace race but my first official time playing Rockwood.

Comment

If all those aces count at Rockwood then I've got dozens when I set my travel basket up across my backyard.

Comment

Originally posted by natrollee View Post
              If all those aces count at Rockwood then I've got dozens when I set my travel basket up across my backyard.
              They only count if it's your first time ever going there.

Comment

Originally posted by Brody Cannon View Post
                They only count if it's your first time ever going there.
                Well played, bro.
                TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

After numerous near misses at Lunchtime over the past year, I finally got my first Lunchtime ace today. Been a long time coming.

Hole 7 from the long tee. Wizard up the middle hyzer to straight, kissed the chains right in the sweet spot and stayed there for a change.

Probably the easiest ace on the course, I've seen it hit at least 2 other times.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Olson View Post
                    Probably the easiest ace on the course, I've seen it hit at least 2 other times.
                    Nice ace but you've only seen it hit 2 other times??

Seems like people would ace that way more often..

Comment

Originally posted by Brody Cannon View Post
                      Seems like people would ace that way more often..
                      yes. it does...

I've had some really good looking runs bounce out of the homemade baskets.

Comment

On Halloween I aced number 1 at Willamette with a Z Surge (in the left position). Perhaps my best ace to date (in terms of difficulty). 380' hole guarded by two large trees. Slight turnover that glided out, faded into the basket and stuck! Brad McDougal witnessed it and nearly died when I almost aced hole three that same round throwing the turnover route. I thnk that puts me in the mid-twenties for number of aces...not sure though, might be more.
                        Team DISCRAFT
                        NW Sign Up
                        Gorilla Boy
                        Paragon Disc Golf
                        Odwalla

Comment

Originally posted by RonTheWhip View Post
                          On Halloween I aced number 1 at Willamette with a Z Surge (in the left position). Perhaps my best ace to date (in terms of difficulty). 380' hole guarded by two large trees. Slight turnover that glided out, faded into the basket and stuck! Brad McDougal witnessed it and nearly died when I almost aced hole three that same round throwing the turnover route. I thnk that puts me in the mid-twenties for number of aces...not sure though, might be more.

Nice job!

Comment

I got my 12th ace today! Greenway hole 8 with my blue champion gator. I just threw it up into the rain and tailwind and it somehow found it's way into the chains. There was a guy on his bike that stopped to watch me throw.

Comment

Comment

That's one more than me, now! PUNK!

I mean... good job!
                                ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X