X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go to your room.
    The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
    ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

• Sounds like Toby wishes he was Frank Lewis
      Read this ^

Comment

• Well, I finally got my first ace on Eastern Oregon University's campus!!! Number 5, open field, 250 feetish, skiped off of concrete and beautifully stayed in the back part of the chains.

Comment

• Originally posted by Butter Lazer View Post
          Well, I finally got my first ace on Eastern Oregon University's campus!!! Number 5, open field, 250 feetish, skiped off of concrete and beautifully stayed in the back part of the chains.
          Nice job dude! I knew it was only a matter of time!
          Boys! Boys! Nobody owns Cory and Trevor. -Bubbles

Comment

• Got My 3rd Ace today Hole 14 Horning's Canyon Course. Side arm with a Tie Die Z Stalker.

Hippy007

Comment

• Nice job Andrew!
              Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

• 6th Ace overall. First time ever playing the course. Keizer Rapids. Hole 12. only 232 ft, but across a pond to an elevated pin position. not an easy shot by any means. RHFH with a 175 Star Tee Rex.
                All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

• Hit witnessed ace #2 @ Corbin Park yesterday playing Jungle golf.

Back of the sand volleyball court to 15. 173 gram Z Glo Stalker signed by Dave Feldberg. Distance measured with a range finder 340 feet.

Ironic that Dave signed my Discraft disc and I hit an ace with it the second time I ever throw it. Almost aced with my first throw on hole 4. That thing is money.
                  "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                  Cleveland Brown

Comment

• You asked Dave to sign a Discraft disc? And he did it? You BOTH should be penalized!
                    Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                    Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                    Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                    Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                    Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

• Aces with both hands

Just wondering if anyone else has aces on hole of atleast 250 or a tough shorter hole would count too with both hands. Got my first lefthanded ace last night in the shadows around 8:30.

Comment

• Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
                        You asked Dave to sign a Discraft disc? And he did it? You BOTH should be penalized!
                        Well I did and he did. And yes he should be penalized for being such a badass. And the best part is he even told me that I'd probably get an ace with it. Jokingly of course because he was saying that because he had touched the disc. Low and behold, it happened.

As for signing Innova discs, I did buy a 1 of 15 Eco Pro Wood Aviar with the Team Champion Star hot stamp with his name on it. Got him to sign it. It now sits on the wall. May sell it or trade it though. I can't justify having a disc that I won't throw.
                        "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                        Cleveland Brown

Comment

• At least two on the same hole, one with each arm???

Nope, but I hit 18 at Trojan lefty a couple years ago, and I've got right handers at Rooster, Dabney and Milo...

Originally posted by SMOKIN JOE View Post
                          Just wondering if anyone else has aces on hole of atleast 250 or a tough shorter hole would count too with both hands. Got my first lefthanded ace last night in the shadows around 8:30.

Comment

• Originally posted by SMOKIN JOE View Post
                            Ace #1 Orchard hole 1 201 ft
                            Ace #2 Orchard hole 5 218 ft
                            Ace #3 Orchard hole 4 202 ft
                            Ace #4 Wortman hole 3 204 ft
                            Ace #5 Hagg hole 14 276 ft (tight window low canopy)
                            Ace #6 Keizer hole 12 232 ft (hard shot over a pond)

only 1 above 250 ft
                            All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

• No not the same hole. But yes with both hands. I Have way too many right handed aces to ever remember. I've had multiple ace rounds. Many multiple ace days. But never a left handed ace on a real hole playing to a basket. I've made some good left handed object aces but never a basket.

Comment

• I got my first tourney Ace at the Yauger Bomb last weekend! 198' #4. I got to split the cash and the extra $50 that I added with the other Ace hit in the tourney.
                                A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X