ACES Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
    John Stengele hit a skip ace with a Pro Firebird on hole number nine at Dalaiwood last Friday.
    Skip aces don't count unless you are a teacher in the Mukilteo School District. John is lucky.....Good job Teach!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by LakeStevensBA View Post
      Skip aces don't count unless you are a teacher in the Mukilteo School District. John is lucky.....Good job Teach!
      I was so excited to see him do it that when I signed his disc I wrote the wrong PDGA number on it!
      Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

      ~ Cyndi Lauper ~

      Comment


      • got my first milo ace yesterday, only the 2nd time ive played there but still. 14 east, short, forehand gator, little tree love too... The course owed me a little love though, i blew up 11 east and it didnt stick, dont know where it hit (blind shot) but it hit HARD. Not upset though, any milo ace is a good ace

        Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
        I was so excited to see him do it that when I signed his disc I wrote the wrong PDGA number on it!

        Comment


        • Got my second ace just now at Western Oregon hole 9. Only 114' but with a lot of trees. Threw a nice turnover shot with my XD, right into the chains. Oh and right past the basket is OB, so a pretty risky shot.
          Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

          DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

          Comment


          • Originally posted by runnaman View Post
            Got my second ace just now at Western Oregon hole 9.
            I thought that course was out of commission.
            Oregon disc golf map

            Comment


            • Chase will inform us on this, but I think he has revived the course, and is throwing a fund raiser to start a WOU DG club and continue to improve the course. Hear hear, Chase!
              Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
              Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
              Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
              Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
              Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

              Comment


              • Originally posted by runnaman View Post
                Got my second ace just now at Western Oregon hole 9. Only 114' but with a lot of trees. Threw a nice turnover shot with my XD, right into the chains. Oh and right past the basket is OB, so a pretty risky shot.
                Yeah Chase, way to go. Good karma my friend, for doing good things.

                Bob

                Comment


                • Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
                  Chase will inform us on this, but I think he has revived the course, and is throwing a fund raiser to start a WOU DG club and continue to improve the course. Hear hear, Chase!
                  Right now, there is no set layout for the course, but I play the same 9 holes every time.

                  And yes, I will be fixing the course once the new dorms are done this summer. One of my goals for the club is to buy new baskets for the course, because some (well most) of ours are... not very good.
                  Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

                  DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

                  Comment


                  • Got me some blue 4 at riverside this morning.
                    Click here

                    Challenge disc golf

                    Comment


                    • That is amazing chris............was it a 's' curve throw in the air or skip? Im still waiting to birdie that hole........im about 30-40ft. Off still.
                      WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE A SPIDER BITE.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by SPIDER-DAN View Post
                        That is amazing chris............was it a 's' curve throw in the air or skip? Im still waiting to birdie that hole........im about 30-40ft. Off still.
                        Straight shot through the "big" gap in the trees, hit right n front of the basket and skipped right in the chains. I was in disbelief for a bit, my best ace for sure.
                        Click here

                        Challenge disc golf

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by REDFIVE View Post
                          Straight shot through the "big" gap in the trees, hit right n front of the basket and skipped right in the chains. I was in disbelief for a bit, my best ace for sure.
                          THAT GAP IS SWEET. EVERY TIME I MAKE IT THROUGH I CANT SEEM TO GET OVER THAT LAST LITTLE CONCRETE WALL...................NOW THAT I HAVE THE KATANA........JUST MAYBE.
                          WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE A SPIDER BITE.

                          Comment


                          • Hit my third ace today, first on a pole and first over 80 feet (seriously).

                            I'm the only person who actually plays Bicentennial Park in MLT (seriously) and now I can say I aced hole six (I might be the only one since no one plays there). My other two aces (non Cubby ace) were at Ferguson Park in Snohomish, on hole six there, strange .... that's 666!
                            Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

                            ~ Cyndi Lauper ~

                            Comment


                            • Survey Says.... XXX. Sorry, we're unable to accept 80 foot 'pole' aces.
                              Nice putt though!!
                              Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

                              Comment


                              • Actually the Snohomish aces were around 80 feet, the pole ace was about 160. Any time I play a designed hole and it's the first throw it's an ace, I don't care how short. I've been over this before.
                                Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

                                ~ Cyndi Lauper ~

                                Comment

                                Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X