Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my first ace today at the Western Oregon University course today, ~200 feet. Sidearm hyzer with a 147 champ firebird. 32 degrees temperature.

Even got someone walking by to sign the disc.
    Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

• What's the status of the WOU course these days?
      Oregon disc golf map

Comment

• We have to wait until next summer to put in the permenent course because of the construction, but right now we have a semi permanent/temp course set up.
        Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

• I loved the temp course, i adjusted some of the tee areas to make it more fun and challenging... hole 4 was always the hardest...

Comment

• Originally posted by runnaman View Post
            Got my first ace today at the Western Oregon University course today, ~200 feet. Sidearm hyzer with a 147 champ firebird. 32 degrees temperature.

Even got someone walking by to sign the disc.
            Congrats on the Ace! But you know........the first one is easy, it's getting the next one that's tough.

Bob

Comment

• I finally hit #2 at North Park in Seattle... my first multi-ace disc-- 175g champion eagle-- Snorting Elk stamp (Crystal Mtn.) -- love that disc!
              Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

• I got number six at Ferguson Park in Snohomish today with a 166g Discraft Glide. The hole is only 84 feet long and was my second on this hole, with a nice little hyzer around the leaning tree branches. The shot right before it on hole five I hit it dead center of the chains and it bounced out, that was with my Discraft Wasp. I also hit the basket on hole number two shooting through a very tight fairway, the toughest ace on the course, also with my Glide.
                Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

• Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
                  I got number six at Ferguson Park in Snohomish today with a 166g Discraft Glide. The hole is only 84 feet long and was my second on this hole, with a nice little hyzer around the leaning tree branches. The shot right before it on hole five I hit it dead center of the chains and it bounced out, that was with my Discraft Wasp. I also hit the basket on hole number two shooting through a very tight fairway, the toughest ace on the course, also with my Glide.
                  Eighty-four foot hole. That's a long putt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
                    Exactly.

Nothing at Fergie is should really be counted as an ace, the holes just arent long enough.
                    Maybe 8, because its a blind up and over shot, but the rest should be counted as " field birdies "

Comment

• Originally posted by captain jack View Post
                      Exactly.

Nothing at Fergie is should really be counted as an ace, the holes just arent long enough.
                      Maybe 8, because its a blind up and over shot, but the rest should be counted as " field birdies "
                      It's an official course, it was the first throw, it went in the basket. That is an ace.
                      Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

It's an official course, it was the first throw, it went in the basket. That is an ace.
                        Yes of course it's an ace. An eighty four foot ace.

Comment

• If you measure the other line, it's 84 feet short of 24,000 miles.
                          The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                          ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

It's more like a jack.
                            Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

• Originally posted by REDFIVE View Post
                              It's more like a jack.
                              Put the two together and its sounds about right.

A " Jackace"

Definition:
                              Any single throw made from a designated tee, into to basket LESS THAN 200' away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
                                I tried to get a jump-putt ace on that hole, but missed.
                                Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X