X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smobro View Post
    I was trying to keep that one quiet yo! I am still PO'd that it took me an ace to beat you.
    An ace AND a double bogey on my part. Not going to happen again, Yo!
    When are we going to BT again? I downgraded my tag down to 54, just for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
      An ace AND a double bogey on my part. Not going to happen again, Yo!
      When are we going to BT again? I downgraded my tag down to 54, just for you.
      Bring it on dawg. This week?
      Training to be a bagger

Comment

WAHOOOOO!! :woot:

I got my 9th ace today! Greenway hole 3 (old hole 2). Skip ace under the willow trees off the path and around the tree/ garbage can!! Got it with my champ firebird!!

I got home and as I was going through the ace discs on my wall, I noticed that it is exactly a year from my first ace ever!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brody Cannon View Post
          WAHOOOOO!! :woot:

I got my 9th ace today! Greenway hole 3 (old hole 2). Skip ace under the willow trees off the path and around the tree/ garbage can!! Got it with my champ firebird!!

I got home and as I was going through the ace discs on my wall, I noticed that it is exactly a year from my first ace ever!!
          That's awesome man. 9 in the first year eh. Very nice. Keep it up!
          "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

I got my second this year at WOX...
            Same disc I aced hole four at Adair with... this time on hole four at Willamette...
            One of at least five aces at the tournament that I know of.

Comment

I got one this weekend, too... in doubles on Friday. I called it, though, so that was pretty cool.

Adair - Hole 15A - 197 feet
              RHBH - 180g Flat top Roc (Thank you Yose for the advice and Bruce for the disc!)

That's two legit aces at Adair and a second shot on Cambodia that went in. I love that place!
              ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Gwillim hit hole #15 in the short today at Pier. Looked great the whole way, and made the comment "That could go in..." and then it did. Actually, it was probably the fourth or fifth ace run he had during that round - that one just was just going to be a little long if it hadn't hit the basket. I think he also shot seven down even though there was three bogeys in there too. It was a great one to witness, and I think his first ace in about 15 months. There was also much laughter during the round....

Comment

Originally posted by Bart View Post
                  It was a great one to witness, and I think his first ace in about 15 months.
                  whatever...

Comment

We should get Gwillim posting here. I like that guy and his insights...
                    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                      We should get Gwillim posting here. I like that guy and his insights...
                      True dat.

Comment

Definately!!!
                        World Tomahawk Champion
                        2006 Orchard One Disc Champion

Comment

I heard rumor of a new ace at the Lucky Mud... Wonder who it was...
                          TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

Prolly just a viscous rumor.

Okay, I did it (finally). Nailed the new "D" hole. The annie route is the ace route. I got good'n drunk that night too. Took me some years to get one.
                            The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                            ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

dammmmmm

i did it again ace #30 #1 rockwood with 10-15 mile an hour head wind with a 180 star roc
                              PDGA # 31451
                              2 Mini Aces
                              74 Aces
                              PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
                              DISC GOLF OR DIE
                              BOB CABAL
                              DISCVANGO
                              JEFF ELLIOT
                              G-MAN
                              JORDAN LEWIS
                              JEFF HAGERTY
                              JAMES GARCELON
                              SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

ol bob sno virgin

hey everyone sausage guy here did ol bob not mention his ace at the mud last week
                                sigpichttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Disc-G...k/115726924682

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X