Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i just aced hole 2 at greenway today with the discraft stalker

Comment

• Hagg Lakes Ace cherry has now officially been busted. The first known ace ever was hit today. Hole 14. RHFH 175 KC Pro Eagle. Straight up the gut, 3-4 inches off the ground at the crest of the little hill. Held the height and faded slightly left to crash the chains!!!! For those who have played it, its a pretty much blind shot, down a really skinny fairway, low tree coverage, 276 feet long. Oh yeah, and I hit it
      All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

• Forgot to mention that the disc i threw was left behind on hole 14 a couple weeks ago, and had been back in my hand less than an hour after I found it again

Comment

• aces

I hit an ace on hole 16 at Ft Nuge Park. About a month ago while playing with 13 year old daughter and 10 year old nephew.

Comment

• All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

• Good one Troy.
              The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
              ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trozzle!!! View Post
                Hagg Lakes Ace cherry has now officially been busted. The first known ace ever was hit today. Hole 14. RHFH 175 KC Pro Eagle. Straight up the gut, 3-4 inches off the ground at the crest of the little hill. Held the height and faded slightly left to crash the chains!!!! For those who have played it, its a pretty much blind shot, down a really skinny fairway, low tree coverage, 276 feet long. Oh yeah, and I hit it
                I believe during our doubles match for TDG..we were talking about how Hagg not being aced and probably wouldn't for a long time How's a week later sound?

Way to GO Trozzle!!

Comment

• 1st Forehand Ace

i finally broke my forehand cherry.....

It was a beauty about 3' off the ground all the way, then it dropped down to the ground about 10' in front of it and slowed to skip with it's nose up right into the chains on #7 at Timber.
                  "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

• Troy's Hagg Ace:

"Operator! Give me the number for 911! " - Homer S.

Comment

• got my 16 ace today at rockwood hole 4 rhbh slow skip with a starfire

Comment

• I broke my Dabney cherry today, acing 14 with a champion roc, a nice gentle floating hyzer that hit dead center of chains. My first ace in almost a year and a half, good times!

Comment

• Today I got my first real forehand ace with a skip in, X-cal at Wortman (safari hole) and last sunday I got hole 11 at the Hornings short course with a KC pro Roc. all in all it has been a pretty good week.

Comment

• YAY my husband Steve got his first ace today #4 on the Highlland at Horning's What an awesome day of golf

Cindy
                            Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                            2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                            Stumptown #176
                            PDGA #37716

Comment

• Very nice shootin Steve, nice Ace!!!!

Wasnt an ace, but I almost pulled off a huge birdie on the 425 ft Hole 7 of Hornings Meadow course. went right over the basket, but ended up way own the hill

Comment

• Thanks Troy!

Originally posted by Trozzle!!! View Post
                                Very nice shootin Steve, nice Ace!!!!

Wasnt an ace, but I almost pulled off a huge birdie on the 425 ft Hole 7 of Hornings Meadow course. went right over the basket, but ended up way own the hill
                                Just shut up and throw!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X