18th ace today!
    Greenway hole 2
    5th skip ace
    6th ace with champion firebird
    witnessed by my girlfriend... it was her first time playing a full round
    cubby?
    May the wind be in your favor...

Comment

• cubby don't got a girlfriend like our boy here...

Comment

• But it seems that they might play at the same type of pitch and putt course.
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam View Post
          But it seems that they might play at the same type of pitch and putt course.
          Cubby's average ace: probably 125 ft
          My average ace: 250 ft

Comment

• Average? Really, Brody? How many of the 18 were on that little dinker that used to be #5?
            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam View Post
              Average? Really, Brody? How many of the 18 were on that little dinker that used to be #5?
              Only 4
              and it's been like a year since i've aced that anyways

Comment

• ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• the hole brody has been aceing latly is 289 ft, how is that a dinker hole?

Comment

• holy crap the fish are biting today.
                    May the wind be in your favor...

Comment

• guy in my group first round at rocklin, was shooting awesome at -4 when he pulls up to hole 4 in super short position, launches up a shot almost straight up and down and it went right down into the blind basket for an ace, he ended up shooting a -9 which is like 1025 rated right now... crapola...

Comment

• my 2nd ace ever #6 at orchard how bout that!

man what can i say had to have been the best/luckiest shot I've ever thrown sure was cool Had to tag the basket hope nobody minds.

Comment

• That topic has been covered. The majority opinion was that tagging the basket is essentially vandalism. Nice shot, though...
                          Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                          Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                          Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                          Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                          Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

• Originally posted by hatchglass View Post
                            Had to tag the basket hope nobody minds.
                            RUST-OLEUM Cold Galvanizing Compound would do a good job of preserving your tag. I suggest covering it up and protecting it so it can be enjoyed by archaeologists in some future epoch. Don't waste it on us lower life forms in this dark age.
                            The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                            ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

• got my 40th ace today with last years ace race disc hole 6 levrich hyzer bomb
                              PDGA # 31451
                              2 Mini Aces
                              74 Aces
                              PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
                              DISC GOLF OR DIE
                              BOB CABAL
                              DISCVANGO
                              JEFF ELLIOT
                              G-MAN
                              JORDAN LEWIS
                              JEFF HAGERTY
                              JAMES GARCELON
                              SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

• Originally posted by hatchglass View Post
                                Had to tag the basket hope nobody minds.
                                Yeah, I mind. That is vandalism. Sign your disc instead. That way you have a memory of the event. Nobody else really cares.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X