X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RonTheWhip View Post
    I aced Hole 9 at Whistler's this weekend in the first round of the tournament. Nebula (2008 Ace Race Disc) on a low hyzer that flattened out, skipped over the small bush about 25 away and hit square in the chains. Glad that metal thing got in the way, otherwise it may have gone over the edge

My second tournament ace at Whistlers (2007 GNO Hole #2) and my fourth tournament ace overall.
    CONGRATS WAY TO GO CANT WAIT FOR MY FIRST TOURNAMENT ACE
    PDGA # 31451
    2 Mini Aces
    74 Aces
    PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
    DISC GOLF OR DIE
    BOB CABAL
    DISCVANGO
    JEFF ELLIOT
    G-MAN
    JORDAN LEWIS
    JEFF HAGERTY
    JAMES GARCELON
    SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

• I got my 6th ace tonight at Terrace creek dubs on hole 14 (was hole 13 2 weeks ago). RHBH jk aviar-x 237' turnover right in to the chains for a nice payday of $900.

Comment

• Originally posted by aaron View Post
        I got my 6th ace tonight at Terrace creek dubs on hole 14 (was hole 13 2 weeks ago). RHBH jk aviar-x 237' turnover right in to the chains for a nice payday of $900.

congrats

did u keep the whole thing?
        "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

• No. I had a deal with a friend and i am giving my partner some. this whole thing of going 50/50 with a partner because of team work just does not work for me. with a pot that big i am going to throw ace runs at every hole no matter what my partner does and i expect him to do the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by aaron View Post
            No. I had a deal with a friend and i am giving my partner some. this whole thing of going 50/50 with a partner because of team work just does not work for me. with a pot that big i am going to throw ace runs at every hole no matter what my partner does and i expect him to do the same.

well with a pot of that size i would tend to agree. there was a large singles Ace pot down here a couple of years ago and people were making all kinds of deals with friends about splitting it with them.

i would have to adjust the amount i gave a partner with some thing that large.

the biggest i have split was $186.

congrats again man
            "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

• 17th ace today!
              Greenway hole 8
              4th skip ace
              5th ace with champion firebird

Comment

• Joe Garcia (who plays at Terrace) got his first ace here last Saturday with a perfect sidearm on the new #16 (hole "A" for the last two years). It was also the first ace on that hole.
                The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

• Aced 13 at hornings short course today. #70 in the bag!!!
                  World Tomahawk Champion
                  2006 Orchard One Disc Champion

Comment

• I hit my first Ace this afternoon ~
                    Hole 12 at Lake Stevens ~ RHBH 165 DX Valkyrie ~ It had the distance and faded lightyly to the left and slammed into the basket. Alrighty!!

Comment

• Nicely done Don, not an easy basket to make it in either.
                      Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

• Thank you Thomas.

Comment

• Yeah congrats. I hit hole 11 last year during the interstate challenge on hole eleven right down the middle over both bogs. Hit hole 23 at Mossy Roc on the mountain side a few weeks later giving me my #8 and #9 ace. Nothing better then an ace except when it is in a tournament with an ace pot I guess like my last two. Keep them coming!
                          "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
                          -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

• My Brother-in-Law, Joel hit his first Ace today at Hornings Hideout on hole 14 of the canyon course, RHBH 166 Roadrunner nothing but chains.
                            PDGA #25296
                            Stumptown #34

Comment

• hole 12 on hawk at four mounds disc golf reserve yesterday during the final 10 of the city cup! no i wasnt playing. i just wanted more golf!!!

Comment

• 18th ace today!
                                Greenway hole 2
                                5th skip ace
                                6th ace with champion firebird
                                witnessed by my girlfriend... it was her first time playing a full round

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X