• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pin on the left or right?

Comment

• On the right.

Comment

• Hit hole #9 at Champoeg today with my STAR Jesus-Rex. Met up with Eric (ERP) out there & was fortunate enough to have him as a witness. Also, I birdied 11 for the first time, going 4 down in those 3 holes. That's 8 aces so far this year.

Comment

• Right on! - What I meant by, "don't go acin' it now!" was HIT IT HIT IT HIT IT!

Seemed to pan out alright...

Great to play with you and Carl and co.

And a damn nice shot!

Originally posted by Shaolintrained View Post
          Hit hole #9 at Champoeg today with my STAR Jesus-Rex. Met up with Eric (ERP) out there & was fortunate enough to have him as a witness. Also, I birdied 11 for the first time, going 4 down in those 3 holes. That's 8 aces so far this year.

Comment

• Coolest Ace Ever

The freaking Jesus Rex hit the bandito up top and bounced off a foot or so from the basket and it regained lateral movement as the disc continued to spin and it dropped down a foot or so and took a second run at the chains! A thing of beauty! Damn Scotty's and there damned Aces... also it was a hell of a fun day 53 straight holes of shaded Champoeg goodness and great to meet up with you ERP... excuse me I burped
            Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Comment

• Rooster Rock West, hole 9, short/right position

Granted, it's a very short hole. I had never seen this pin position before that day. Last throw of the day--zero witnesses in the opening sunset. Light blue, 150g, KC Pro Cheetah X-out sent straight at the pin under the low ceiling. The slightest ending fade put it into the center of the chains. First Oregon ace. First ace in over five years. All previous 14 aces were in California.

Is this a good sign for worlds?

Comment

• Wooohooo, Jason!! Nice work. I like that new, shorter position. Ha!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluedisc View Post
                  Granted, it's a very short hole. I had never seen this pin position before that day. Last throw of the day--zero witnesses in the opening sunset. Light blue, 150g, KC Pro Cheetah X-out sent straight at the pin under the low ceiling. The slightest ending fade put it into the center of the chains. First Oregon ace. First ace in over five years. All previous 14 aces were in California.

Is this a good sign for worlds?
                  How did I miss this news? I always wanted to be there for your first Oregon ace. You probably could have had it sooner if you wern't always trying to park the hole for bird.

MacGruber!!!
                  Current World Rank: 2857th
                  Lowest Rated Round: 777
                  Worst Tournament Finish: 2nd From DFL MA2 GNO 2008
                  Worst Drive: 10 Feet behind teepad
                  Shortest Putt Missed During a Tournament: < 1 foot (Not Kidding)
                  Best Fall: Hole 11 Trojan Park, before cement teepads
                  Dirtiest Ace: Hole 12 Horning's Canyon Course through the "V" tree.
                  Pairs of Shoes Ruined: 6

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluedisc View Post
                    I had never seen this pin position before that day.
                    I think it's going to permanently be in that right position.
                    Oregon disc golf map

Comment

• First Ace!

Got my first Ace this morning at Leverich. LHBH on #8 from the short tee. With an Eagle. Almost skipped in an Ace on the same hole with the same disc during my first round.
                      Last edited by hyzer_sosa; August 1st, 2009, 11:59 PM.

Comment

• Got my first ace as well yesterday at Steili

SE 10 with an Ontario Roc

No one saw it though, it was 830 in the morning.
                        www.soulpancake.com
                        www.bahai.org
                        http://s979.photobucket.com/albums/ae274/aarikc17/

Comment

• Two aces in the last two weeks! First @ WOQ hole # 6 adair. then today @ dexter hole 8!
                          Boys! Boys! Nobody owns Cory and Trevor. -Bubbles

Comment

• OMFG

Ok where to start....hmm thursday night dabney doubles ace pot was at 259.00 and im on hole 12 throw my champion classic Roc hyzer it hit the tree and went in woooohoooo.Then today went to vance and hit ace on 6 hyzer bomb eagle stuck in the side of the basket then what should happen i hit hole 8 too for 2 aces in one round and 3 aces in the last 2 days OMFG
                            PDGA # 31451
                            2 Mini Aces
                            75 Aces
                            PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
                            DISC GOLF OR DIE
                            BOB CABAL
                            DISCVANGO
                            JEFF ELLIOT
                            G-MAN
                            JORDAN LEWIS
                            JEFF HAGERTY
                            JAMES GARCELON
                            SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

• Originally posted by chris7graham View Post
                              Ok where to start....hmm thursday night dabney doubles ace pot was at 259.00 and im on hole 12 throw my champion classic Roc hyzer it hit the tree and went in woooohoooo.Then today went to vance and hit ace on 6 hyzer bomb eagle stuck in the side of the basket then what should happen i hit hole 8 too for 2 aces in one round and 3 aces in the last 2 days OMFG
                              That's awesome. Boy, when you heat up you really get Hot! you went on a little ace roll a while back, didn't you? I predict a few more for you in the next few days.

Comment

• Pro Ace Master

Originally posted by chris7graham View Post
                                Chris, I love playin' Disc Golf with you, Buddy! Its so cool how you just Ace Run every hole! Call me while you are still on your Ace streak, so I can sign one! Great work, Buddy!
                                sigpic

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X