X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ryanajanes View Post
    aced hole 12 on the hillside course at hornings. the crazy downhill one. used the champion firebird. perfect anhyzer kept sailing, hit chains very hard and stuck. 1st and only ace so far.
    Keep coming real close on that one. Love that shot. Congrats!

Comment

• I got a pretty cool ace today...one of my best friends just had a baby girl this morning & as I was saying goodbye to the two new parents & their new disc golfer, my buddy told me to hit an ace for Taylor today. I said I would and needless to say some chains were singing. Aced hole #2 at Wortman with a nice high anny. Happy birthday Taylor.

Comment

• After years I finally hit my first ace at Tuesday Two's. Hole 5 throwing a Classic Roc. Was a rather nice way to end a pretty crappy day.
        "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.Ē

Comment

• 35th ace

hole one vance today back hand anhyzer with discraft nebula 3rd ace on the disc first ace at vance
          PDGA # 31451
          2 Mini Aces
          75 Aces
          PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
          DISC GOLF OR DIE
          BOB CABAL
          DISCVANGO
          JEFF ELLIOT
          G-MAN
          JORDAN LEWIS
          JEFF HAGERTY
          JAMES GARCELON
          SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

• Last Saturday: Leverich, hole 6: RHBH hyzer, 175 G white DX Gator with dozens of witnesses! My 13th (I don't play Rockwood/Orchard much, strictly geographical).
            Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
            Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
            Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
            Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
            Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Jester View Post
              06/17/09 1:05pm Dexter #3, short placement, 4X JK Avair. It has only been 4 years, 10 months and 9 days since my last one.......not that I was counting or anything. I hope I don't have to wait as long for my third.

Comment

• Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
                Last Saturday: Leverich, hole 6: RHBH hyzer, 175 G white DX Gator with dozens of witnesses! My 13th (I don't play Rockwood/Orchard much, strictly geographical).
                And we're tied because I don't play Rockwood/Vance/Orchard either!

That was a sick ace, Gawain. I heard your card getting excited about the shot and turned back in time to catch the last 50' of the flight straight into the bucket. SICK! SICK! SICK!

ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• In the last 2 weeks I've been on a run of aces in casual rounds. Short ones though. First it was Lunchtime 7 long for my 3rd on the hole. Should have saved it for league night. Then Dabney 13 short, a repeat of my 1st ace ever. Then Horning's Hillside 11. My brother called it an ace putt, since it's a 125ft standstill toss. Wiz, Roc, Wiz respectively.

Comment

• Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
                    Last Saturday: Leverich, hole 6: RHBH hyzer, 175 G white DX Gator with dozens of witnesses! My 13th (I don't play Rockwood/Orchard much, strictly geographical).
                    You gotta come out to Greenway more often then! Greenway has been handing them out to Johnny Lamotte every week. He forgot to post that he aced hole 3 last week when he had aced hole 4 a few days before

Comment

• You're right, I should play Greenway more. It's the 2nd closest course to my house. I've never had an ace there! Once League starts, my weekdays become more limited. I guess I kind of stopped going to Greenway frequently after they pulled old holes 8 and 9. I think those holes would be awesome if they were still there, what with the recent changes to the creek! Maybe I should just play them as object holes now...
                      Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                      Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                      Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                      Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                      Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

• Yeah... I have to say that the constant changes to Greenway have turned me off from going there. I don't even consider it as a destination when I am considering golf for the day as there are too many courses out there that just don't have the issues Greenway has.
                        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam View Post
                          Yeah... I have to say that the constant changes to Greenway have turned me off from going there. I don't even consider it as a destination when I am considering golf for the day as there are too many courses out there that just don't have the issues Greenway has.
                          Sadly, I have to say the same thing. I always got a kick out of getting off work and throwing a few with Brody, but it just isn't fun to throw there anymore with the layout changes.
                          Training to be a bagger

Comment

• I hit #15 deep at Lakewood today (the blind one down to the lakes edge) with a forehand Xcaliber. I think it skipped in, but no way to tell for sure. Probably one of my better aces to date.
                            Nate
                            Innova Champion Discs
                            Discmania
                            huk lab
                            Keen Footwear
                            Grip EQ Disc Golf Bags
                            Stimpi Ridge Disc Golf in Spokane, WA
                            Play it Again Sports Corvallis and Eugene

Comment

• Originally posted by Nate Sexton View Post
                              I hit #15 deep at Lakewood today (the blind one down to the lakes edge) with a forehand Xcaliber. I think it skipped in, but no way to tell for sure. Probably one of my better aces to date.
                              Nate
                              It probably skipped off the head of the Lochwood Ness Monster and ricocheted into the basket. Nice Shot! You are one sick puppy! Look forward to seeing you guys tomorrow.
                              Training to be a bagger

Comment

• Speaking of skip aces, I was up for the Midsummer Glide on Hoodoo this weekend. I did not score very well all weekend, but on the last round Sunday, playing Hayrick Elevator, I aced hole #11 with a champ wraith. The hole played slight downhill 350 ft. with a hill to the left...basket partway up the hill, making for a pretty open hyzer line. I threw straight at the basket, too low to go in, but was thinking it would park for an easy birdie. Instead, it skipped up from about 20 ft. in front and "hopped" into the basket!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X