X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grabbed another ace today! My 15th!
    Playing doubles at Milo with Pinkal, Haggerty, and Romito, we stepped up to the shorty on stoner mountain. Pinkal (my partner) parked it so I just ran at it. I grabbed my new R-Pro Dart and threw it straight in! First throw ever with that disc!

Comment

• Oh, I'd also like to congratulate Micah M for getting 2 aces in 1 round at the BSF! Unfortunately for him, he was NOT in the ace pot!

Comment

• lmao

another one in the books it was a short ace but still an ace. 34th ace that makes 4 on the disc and whats funny is 2 of them are hole #2 R.W. and the other 2 are #7 R.W. lmao Champion Classic Roc AKA chris graham shot disc
        PDGA # 31451
        2 Mini Aces
        75 Aces
        PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
        DISC GOLF OR DIE
        BOB CABAL
        DISCVANGO
        JEFF ELLIOT
        G-MAN
        JORDAN LEWIS
        JEFF HAGERTY
        JAMES GARCELON
        SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

• Spencer got his first Ace this last weekend, not at the BSF though.
          We played a warm-up round Friday at Salem/Gateway.

Hole #2 RHBH 150g Valykrie! A little sally from left to right and SMASH!

There were 3 guys on 15 that watched and signed his disc. The guys on hole #1 caught us and asked me if I got it and were surprised it was Spencer. Until he stepped up and almost Aced #5!!

Comment

• I managed to finally stick a disc in the chains for an ace,

May 31st 2009, Trojan Hole 10 from the Pro Pad, 225' across the pond about a 25 foot descent to the basket. White DX Aviar 168 gm.

I have hit this basket before in a doubles round with Sam Gibson as my partner last year after a work party for the Rose City Open but the disc splashed out the back.

Yesterday I was playing in the morning with Jeff Hagerty and Jordan Lewis and I was really close to hitting the cage, the disc dropped just below the cage as it approached the basket. The in the afternoon round with Jeff Hagerty, Patrick Darr, Jeff Mittl and the Spaniard, I was first on the pad, I grabbed my trusty DX aviar and let it fly, about half way across the pond Jeff Hagerty called it out and sure enough it smashed chains dead center on the pole and fell into the cage.

Maybe Patrick will post a picture of the shot!
            PDGA #25296
            Stumptown #34

Comment

• I still think he had an invisible string and just slid the disc down the wire. I'm just sayin!

Originally posted by Flash View Post
              I managed to finally stick a disc in the chains for an ace,

May 31st 2009, Trojan Hole 10 from the Pro Pad, 225' across the pond about a 25 foot descent to the basket. White DX Aviar 168 gm.

I have hit this basket before in a doubles round with Sam Gibson as my partner last year after a work party for the Rose City Open but the disc splashed out the back.

Yesterday I was playing in the morning with Jeff Hagerty and Jordan Lewis and I was really close to hitting the cage, the disc dropped just below the cage as it approached the basket. The in the afternoon round with Jeff Hagerty, Patrick Darr, Jeff Mittl and the Spaniard, I was first on the pad, I grabbed my trusty DX aviar and let it fly, about half way across the pond Jeff Hagerty called it out and sure enough it smashed chains dead center on the pole and fell into the cage.

"You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

• Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                I still think he had an invisible string and just slid the disc down the wire. I'm just sayin!

Congrats Flash

good 2 see ya getting some Disc Karma comming at ya.
                "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

• 3 aces in my group at Tuesday Twos tonight!
                  Matt Roller Hole 1!
                  Jeff Larson Hole 3!
                  Jeff Larson hole 5!

The last 4 aces at Tuesday Twos have been in my group... maybe I'm good luck?

Comment

• Roller aced! Roller aced! Did someone get a roller ace? No....... but Jeff Larson got two air shots!!
                    Putting......heh...EASIEST THING IN THE WORLD!

Comment

• how about this one...
                      last month we (the UO team) flew to Georgia for collegiate nationals.
                      First day checking out the course, first throw since stepping of the plane, BAM i got a thumber ace on the first hole

Comment

• Originally posted by whslaxplayer11 View Post
                        how about this one...
                        last month we (the UO team) flew to Georgia for collegiate nationals.
                        First day checking out the course, first throw since stepping of the plane, BAM i got a thumber ace on the first hole
                        Man, I wish there was a UO team when I was there (class of 2005). I'm going to OSU next fall, hope that they have a team too.
                        Way to hit one right out of the box!

Comment

• Originally posted by Flash View Post
                          I managed to finally stick a disc in the chains for an ace,

Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
                          Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

• i just aced hole 4 at greenway today nice little skip shot in

Comment

• aced hole 12 on the hillside course at hornings. the crazy downhill one. used the champion firebird. perfect anhyzer kept sailing, hit chains very hard and stuck. 1st and only ace so far.

Comment

• 06/17/09 1:05pm Dexter #3, short placement, 4X JK Avair. It has only been 4 years, 10 months and 9 days since my last one.......not that I was counting or anything. I hope I don't have to wait as long for my third.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X