X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aces

aced hole 6 at river bend today NO CHAINS that makes 23 to date. And by the way those 150 boss's are way too flippy, turned it all the way down with a tail wind and still flipped it into a roller about 275 out, but the hunt is still on for one in the 160's

Comment

• The 163 I have is a crusher - just gotta put enough height on it, and only about 1 degree of anhyzer.... Nice ACE!
      Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
      Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
      Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
      Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
      Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

• Which layout are you referencing - the normal 27 starting from the west lot?

Nice Ace regardless - all the #6s I can think of out there are sweet shots, particularly if they were thrown from the pro pad!!

Originally posted by mbr View Post
        aced hole 6 at river bend today NO CHAINS that makes 23 to date. And by the way those 150 boss's are way too flippy, turned it all the way down with a tail wind and still flipped it into a roller about 275 out, but the hunt is still on for one in the 160's

Comment

• I'm thinking the one that has that finger tree right in front of the pad, about 300 on the blind left? Right before coming back along the river...

Comment

• Gentlemen... he lives in Michigan. There must be a course out there with the same name.
            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• ace

there is and its about 250 blind on the left in a little jail cell. as for that boss, i'd love to rip a 163. ordered a bunch of the japan open run and traded my last for a first run champ 175 thismorning, finally got one to throw since my other isn't coming off the wall anytime soon. They just turned a ball golf course here ( the pond at lakeshore) into a discgolf course and it was a lot of fun using my new boss out there today.

Comment

• I aced hole 8 at Vista Del Camino in Arizona today! 242 ft and I aced it with a Champion Banshee!

Comment

• Originally posted by Brody Cannon View Post
                  I aced hole 8 at Vista Del Camino in Arizona today! 242 ft and I aced it with a Champion Banshee!
                  That is a sweet ace my friend! Give Vista a kiss for me. I am jealous.
                  Training to be a bagger

Comment

• 1 ace at the monster- hole #16 in the 19 hole layout.
                    I can't remember who it was- too many IPA's.
                    It was heard all around the course-
                    nice!
                    anybody know?
                    the only good salad bar is a drive through-

Comment

• Originally posted by jabberjawsteve View Post
                      1 ace at the monster- hole #16 in the 19 hole layout.
                      I can't remember who it was- too many IPA's.
                      It was heard all around the course-
                      nice!
                      anybody know?

Chris Jones hit it

we were teeing on old #6 as he crashed chains.
                      "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Brody Cannon View Post
                        I aced hole 8 at Vista Del Camino in Arizona today! 242 ft and I aced it with a Champion Banshee!

a Banshee was it real windy????

WTG
                        "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by NWDiscer View Post
                          a Banshee was it real windy????

WTG
                          Nope. I just really like overstable discs and I had a hill behind the basket so I just gunned at it to keep it under the branches by the basket.

Comment

• Nice work Brody! and I guess that was you who sent me the text about the Star Destroyer? I couldn't figure it out cause i didn't have your number before. If you are still there and you want it feel free to grab it. it doesn't do me much good these days since i play for the darkside! oh yeah, i got that hole while i was practicing for the memorial two years ago, good ace!
                            Team DISCRAFT
                            NW Sign Up
                            Gorilla Boy
                            Paragon Disc Golf
                            Odwalla

Comment

• Originally posted by RonTheWhip View Post
                              Nice work Brody! and I guess that was you who sent me the text about the Star Destroyer? I couldn't figure it out cause i didn't have your number before. If you are still there and you want it feel free to grab it. it doesn't do me much good these days since i play for the darkside! oh yeah, i got that hole while i was practicing for the memorial two years ago, good ace!
                              Oh ya that was me. I looked at it and it was in bad condition so I figured that you wouldn't want it anyways. Thanks BTW

Comment

• I aced hole #9 at Highbridge today. Second one, so far...

225' with a 40' rise to the basket. RHBH throw, 171g Champion Monarch into a 8-10mph headwind from a little to the left. Way too fast, [if it hadn't been an ace, it would've blown way past the basket...] hyzer-flip that rose up and flattened out nicely, turned over just a little then faded back and dove in at the right moment: POW, right in the chains!

Oh, such a sweet ace...changed my score from +1 to -1, even though I was already beating the next best score in our group by 9. Kind of a bummer though; second to last hole and...

(if you've played Highbridge, you can grok why #9 is the 'second to last hole' --if not, then...uh...well... most people that play Highbridge, choose to start at hole #11 because that is the old hole #1 from when it was a 9-hole course and, quite frankly, if you play the intended layout, #17 & #18 are easy deuces--starting at #11 makes the last half of the round far more daunting with a well-protected 390' final hole that can be hard to deuce; I've seen scores, like mine, go from -3 at the end of the front-nine to +3 by the end of the round) anywaaaay....

I threw a bogey on the next hole to finish even instead of -1, but I shouldn't complain...

...still was a bitchin' ace
                                Last edited by Burge; May 25th, 2009, 05:00 PM. Reason: typo
                                "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." -- Jimi Hendrix

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X