X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
    Got my 2nd Ace tonight #2 at Leverich again. Ok time to Ace a different hole now

Cindy
    Ouch. Bad luck, Cindy. Wait, you do know the rule that if you ace the same hole twice, they're both negated, right?

Comment

• Got hole 10 on Hornings Canyon Course. Nailed it with a thumber....first overhand ace ever!!

Comment

• Yay, Cindy!!

Nice, Jason! That had to be a fun ace to watch!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pizzel View Post
          Got hole 10 on Hornings Canyon Course. Nailed it with a thumber....first overhand ace ever!!
          It bounced and hit so softly that it didn't even fall into the basket. I just took a little chain hammock nap.
          Current World Rank: 2857th
          Lowest Rated Round: 777
          Worst Tournament Finish: 2nd From DFL MA2 GNO 2008
          Worst Drive: 10 Feet behind teepad
          Shortest Putt Missed During a Tournament: < 1 foot (Not Kidding)
          Best Fall: Hole 11 Trojan Park, before cement teepads
          Dirtiest Ace: Hole 12 Horning's Canyon Course through the "V" tree.
          Pairs of Shoes Ruined: 6

Comment

• Originally posted by keys View Post
            It bounced and hit so softly that it didn't even fall into the basket. I just took a little chain hammock nap.
            Sticking in the chains at HH, that is hard to do.
            "Operator! Give me the number for 911! " - Homer S.

Comment

• Aced hole 14 at Adair today during the BSF fundraiser tourney!

Comment

• Wait... 14?! The one they call Cambodia?

I have a second-shot Ace on that and thought it was something special. IN-ROUND? Sweet!
                ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam View Post
                  Wait... 14?! The one they call Cambodia?
                  Why do they call it Cambodia?
                  Oregon disc golf map

Comment

• Because you have to throw over what amounts to a jungle and the goal is blind.
                    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam View Post
                      Because you have to throw over what amounts to a jungle and the goal is blind.
                      Where was the basket? I think that there is a basket location that does not require the over-the-jungle throw, but I have not played it.

Comment

• Basket

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                        Where was the basket? I think that there is a basket location that does not require the over-the-jungle throw, but I have not played it.
                        Long right. Not to far from #15 teepad.

Comment

• Originally posted by OkieinOR View Post
                          Long right. Not to far from #15 teepad.
                          In that case, that's a a pretty damn cool ace.

Comment

• All three positions require you to go over or around Cambodia.
                            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• That's just sick...

Comment

• Hit 12 at Dabney yesterday, and FINALLY there was more than one witness

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X