X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sam View Post
    No, no... it was a KC Pro Pronghorn. I swear!
    that actually sounds pretty sweet- hmmm a new disc?
    the pronghorn - overstable but not related to the stable family... ha!
    the only good salad bar is a drive through-

Comment

• I had the pleasure of playing a round at Lakewood yesterday with Mary Bontempo (Mando's in Auburn), her daughter, and daughter's friend. I also had the pleasure of hitting hole 11 short (uphill hole before Geezer) in the air with a JLS that I just recently started throwing.

I now have an ace disc with three women's signatures on the back, which is rare in these parts. We don't quite have the same ratios as you have down in Portland!
      The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

• Just got done playing levrich with Eric Mathias 2nd time through eric steps up to hole #5 throws a anhyzer perfect sun shining on the disc just like it had eyes, splits the chains spins for a second and lands in the basket. perfect throw. hell it made my day and I didn't even throw it. way to go eric #163.

Comment

• I aced hole 3 on the Canyon course yesterday. I threw the ace with a Z-Xtreme. When it when in, Ebee said something to the effect of, "Yay! I've got a sharpee so we can all sign your disc!". To which I responded something to the tune of, "There is NO chance in Hell you're going near that disc with a sharpee!". If anyone knows the discs in my bag, the ace was with the flying elephant...and no one is going to mark that baby up! So Ebee signed my throwing arm instead...

Comment

• Aced your #2 ....

I snagged #2 at Leverich during the tag match today!!!!

#2of 2 with my red magnet ....Now Retired!!!!!

Thanks for the dolla dolla bills yall!!!!!

steve

Comment

• That was after Spencer hit the top band on hole 1, costing me a dollar!
              Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
              Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
              Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
              Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
              Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

• Dabney was giving it up yesterday during the Dubz.

Round one...Ace Pot $64

Kevin Loki - Hole 9 - $32
                Brian Wilkenson - Hole 12 - $32

Round two...Ace Pot $62

Jeff Cox - Hole 8

Congrats to all on hitting the aces. Especially Jeff...my partner for round 2.
                Last edited by Kevin Madrid; April 20th, 2009, 12:56 PM.

Comment

• GNO Aces?

Was there 2 aces at GNO? Did I also hear somebody aced #9? That would be the sickest ace. Talk about a true risk reward shot. It's either in or deep in the river. Gotta take big guts to go for that one in tournament play
                  Training to be a bagger

Comment

• Originally posted by smobro View Post
                    Was there 2 aces at GNO? Did I also hear somebody aced #9? That would be the sickest ace. Talk about a true risk reward shot. It's either in or deep in the river. Gotta take big guts to go for that one in tournament play

Either that, or a bad shot that got really lucky.

Comment

• Sean Phillips aced #9...or at least that's the word on the street.
                      Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

• Originally posted by all2common View Post
                        Sean Phillips aced #9...or at least that's the word on the street.
                        Yep.

The other ace went to Suzie Jones on hole #17. My question is this: With Suzie being 5 months pregnant, will that kiddo already have an ace when born??? I'm thinking yes. How awesome is that?
                        "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

• Originally posted by all2common View Post
                          Sean Phillips aced #9...or at least that's the word on the street.

hmmmmm i say it was a BSF Roc..

that is a sick ACE that is for sure

i am happy to be in front of the bush.....

"In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by NWDiscer View Post

i am happy to be in front of the bush.....

What he said.
                            Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

• Milo #3

Got it playing with Steve Yang last week - straight up Star Ontario Roc shot - straight from the pad to the chains...

Ahhhh almost takes away the pain of the rest of the last two rounds I played out there...

Comment

• Got my 2nd Ace tonight #2 at Leverich again. Ok time to Ace a different hole now

Cindy
                                Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                                2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                                Stumptown #176
                                PDGA #37716

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X