X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Leftybagger View Post
    I have had three aces in the last 4 weeks, but nobody on here would know the course!!! LOL
    What....everyone knows your courses. Lets see you've got the Front Porch, The Garage, The Boiler Room, The Go Between, and The Living Room Scramble

Luke,

People can still look them up on PDGA directory or you can start a webpage for the course or add information on one of the disc golfer review sites.
    PDGA #25296
    Stumptown #34

Comment

• Originally posted by Flash View Post
      What....everyone knows your courses. Lets see you've got the Front Porch, The Garage, The Boiler Room, The Go Between, and The Living Room Scramble

Luke,

People can still look them up on PDGA directory or you can start a webpage for the course or add information on one of the disc golfer review sites.
      Hey, you forgot the snowbank shot!
      Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein

Comment

• Near Ace at Dabney

I darn near ACED #10 at Dabney with my new Christian Sandstrom valk.
        I just missed it....oh wel.l

Comment

• Went out to Lakewood today. Stepped out to the first tee and ripped my new Groove. Was looking like it was going to be a little too short, then it skipped, and just ricocheted off of the top of the bottom basket and didn't settle in. Drop-in birdie, and I was happy at that, and at the great shot--was just a little disappointed though that, if it had skipped just 1 inch higher, I would have had a skip-in ace for my first ace on the first basket of Lakewood on the first time playing the course. Would've been nice.....
          TROJAN NATION #22: Sweet Baby Jesus and the Orphans

Comment

• aced 11 short at dexter today with a glow eagle. flat hyzer that was high and right, flew straight and true (as it usually does) on the right side and then faaaaaaaded into chains chains chains.
            May the wind be in your favor...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Zaius View Post
              aced 11 short at dexter today with a glow eagle. flat hyzer that was high and right, flew straight and true (as it usually does) on the right side and then faaaaaaaded into chains chains chains.

Nice Ace Man!!! Hole #11 is a Fun stop during the round!!!!!

Getchagolfon

Comment

• Been a while but I have one to report.Ace #12. Glow round on the short Horning's course. Hole 10 is the tight little bendy one across the little gully. Forehand flick with a gazelle that I thought was bent too hard and too tight around the corner. It was neither and smashed loud.

Oh, and....
                I believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thats in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Ill know Im a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Im not sure, but its possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.
                ~Annika Srenstam

Comment

• Same glow round, hole 18. Sam steps up to the basket and throws a great forehand, and I am thinking "He's gonna do it again!" And it goes long. So I step up to the pad, throw my disc, it's too far right, starts coming back...and BANG! All chains!

I love glow.

Comment

• Good night for the Gibsons. Congratulations!

Bob

Comment

• My Wife Rebecca just got her 1st ace yesterday!!!!!

it was her first throw of the day and with 9 witnessess. on hole #14 at Yauger park in olympia. it is a over the pond shot with lots of OB. It was AWESOME to watch!
                      Team HOSER:dancing:
                      Team OLY:cheerleader:
                      Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

• Wow, has there EVER been a round where a husband and wife both aced??? I doubt it - new world record! Way to go, Gibsons! I am so kicking myself for missing it (even if I did work from 6:00 am to 7:30 pm yesterday)....
                        Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                        Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                        Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                        Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                        Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

• wow

congrats jamie nice ace and for sam it doesnt count thats a short course sam come on those dont count like you always say.......j/k nice job both of you
                          PDGA # 31451
                          2 Mini Aces
                          74 Aces
                          PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
                          DISC GOLF OR DIE
                          BOB CABAL
                          DISCVANGO
                          JEFF ELLIOT
                          G-MAN
                          JORDAN LEWIS
                          JEFF HAGERTY
                          JAMES GARCELON
                          SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

• Yay, Gibsons!!! Nice work! Love that Horning's!

And WooHooo on your wife's first ace! Fun!

Comment

• I finally got my first ace of 2009! Greenway hole 2 with champion firebird. It's my 13th ace and had several witnesses including my friends James, John, and Chris. It all happened in like 30 mph winds!

Comment

• Originally posted by Brody Cannon View Post
                                I finally got my first ace of 2009! Greenway hole 2 with champion firebird. It's my 13th ace and had several witnesses including my friends James, John, and Chris. It all happened in like 30 mph winds!

Gotta Love those Firebirds!!!!!

Nice Ace

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X