Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes but she moved like three weeks later to Minnesota .
    "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
    Cleveland Brown

Comment

and you let her move... and you stayed??? I guess DG in the NW is better than I thought...

Comment

Originally posted by TREX View Post
        I myself haven't had any weird finds but I was with a guy on Lake Isabella course here and he threw a lime green boss on hole 7. We spent 20 mins looking for it and he stopped and looked down at his feet funny. Next thing I know he pulls out a lime green boss, I was like kewl you found it and he says "No this is the boss I lost 2 years ago here" So he threw a lime green boss lost it and found a lime green boss he lost 2 years previous. Same spot and everything.

weird? yes
        i lost a lime green champion TeeBird on hole 7 at Lake Isabella on August 7, 2009. can you confirm that the disc he picked up was a boss? i still haven't been able to find mine. i was with Marco when i lost it.

Comment

My friend was throwing warm up before a tourney and couldn't find one disc. He looked with some help and finally found it after afew minutes but he was stillmissing one. He picked them all up but dropped a disc he was holding under his arm while looking for the trevious disc. The tourney was called in so he didn't have time to find it. As he walked to tourney central he opened his umbrella and was almost hit in the head by the disc that had fallen from under his arm into his umbrella.
          Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

I lost a disc(or had it stolen by feldberg or strague) at sumner meadows in '07. A year plus later Kilmer brought a stack of plastic that he found at trojan that was unclaimed or the names were unreadable and there was my disc. I have never been to trojan.
            Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

trades coming back

I picked up a bunch of wraiths a couple years ago, one of which was a white star, and I promptly lost it. A month or so ago I get it back when a guy I don't know comes up to a bunch of us and asks if any of the discs are ours.

Last Thursday I traded a couple of discs (champ rr and the white beat star wraith) for two z avengers. Sunday I play doubles and a buddy who has been fishing for discs throws me my white wraith that I had traded not three days earlier to me and says "How long has that one been gone?"

Jordan

Comment

I was playing the Willamette Open a couple of years ago, my group was on hole 9. It's a short down hill shot, so I throw my aviar putter with a skull stamp. It kind of flips over into the trees so we all start to look for it, after a couple of minutes later I find it.So I take my shot and pick up my disc. I think to myself man this disc is really cold. I flip it over only to discover it's keiths disc he lost the year before, a aviar putter with a skull stamp. It cost me a 2 strokes for throwing from the wrong spot. keith was happy to get his disc back.

Comment

I was playing holmes park and left my go to 11x firebird on hole four in the fairway. I noticed 2 holes later and went back and it was gone. It was the worst loss of a disc I ever had.My absolute favorite. 8 months later I was playing in our weekly and afterwards while tallying scores, one of the players said "hey this says Jesse on it, is this yours?" I was like Holy crap where did you get that. He replied....you guessed it, "sitting by hole 4s basket". It was creepy and unbelievable. But wait it gets better...two weeks later i aced with it on hole four with a forehand in the weekly for the 100$ acepot and retired that badboy never to be lost again. definitely the weirdest find ever for me.

Comment

I was playing the infamous Shale City Open a few years ago. I had a blue Crush with a Willamette Stamp that was my baby. I had just birdied two holes in a row and had parked my third with this driver. I placed the Crush on my bag and putted out. After walking out to the next hole, I reached for the same blue Crush. It was gone. Damn, I must have left it at the previous hole. I throw then attempt to find the disc. Not there. Someone from the following group yells at me. So, being to reliant on this one disc start to fall apart. I'm taking 5's and 6's now. With three holes to play, a player in my group reaches in his bag and says, "Whoa, this isn't my disc." Of course it is the Blue Crush. I end up birdieing the next hole. Dude, had the same tourney disc, thought it was his and picked it up from my bag!

Comment

I love shale city.

Comment

finding my bsf teerex-x

I lost my 07 bsf trx-x on a water hole at my home course here in boise and I can't find it, not for the lack of trying, I spent 30+ minutes...

A few months later we are sitting at the picnic table at hole two after sunday dubs and a rec group is throwing. One guy throws a disc and it hits a tree not too far from us. The discs hits the ground and flips over and as it is flipping I day "Hey, that is my beaver state teerex!!!" I go over and sure as hell it is mine. I wait for the guy to walk up and ask him where he got it and he says he found it. I tell him it is mine and take it and walk away. He doesn't say anything, you can tell he is pissed, but I don't give a damn...

I am putting at hole 1 in the middle of the day on a rainy day and a guy and his kid are playing the hole. The guy throws an orange z crush for his upshot and I tell him I lost one just like that but I didn't think I had my name on it. He says "Good thing your name isn't Jordan than." I laugh and tell him it is and show him my discs with my name. He gives it back...

Jordan

Comment

We were out a Dabney a week ago and my friend huks his Roc into the pond on hole #2. We get over there and there are a couple guys looking for their disc too. We spot it, only in order to get it out of the water we must first remove a 4' snake resting on top. One of the guys grabs the snake by the tail only to discover two frog legs sticking out of the snakes mouth. Snake slivers across the pond to a log and finishes its lunch. Erie and cool, we watch as the still moving frog makes its way down the snakes belly.

We retrieved the disc.

Comment

A few years ago OTH Bob and I went to Orchard for lunch, but it was raining like crazy so we decided to head across the street and look at discs at GI Joes instead. I find a really pretty fly-dye Valkyrie that I considered buying, but I talked myselft out of it because I already had a ton. As soon as I set it down Bob picks it up and says, "Well, if you won't buy it, I will." I always gave him a bad time about throwing "my disc".

About a year later, Bob tells me that he lost "my" disc. Apparently someone found it and called him, but flaked out when it came time to meet up.

A few months later I'm at Orchard, just putting out, when the disc lands about 30 feet behind me. Someone had just thrown it from hole two. I walked over and picked it up - Bob's name and number were still on the back. The guy came running over to me yelling that I had his disc. I said I didn't think so because the name on the back said Bob, and he didn't look anything like Bob. He got very defensive and appologetic, but still seemed suprised when I took the disc with me (it appeared to be his only driver).

Three days later Bob lost it for good (apparently) in the creek at Champoeg.

Comment

A month or so ago I was playing Terrace with some buddies. As we were setting up our upshots on hole 7, a disc came zinging in and almost hit my friend.

I thought to myself, 'hey, that looks remarkably like the star boss that belongs to the guy waiting on the teepad.

I walked over to the disc and, sure enough, it was the star boss that belongs to the guy waiting on the teepad.

I hucked that POS as far as I could in the shule and sent him on his way.

Weirdest disc find ever.
                              The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

Originally posted by ChUcK View Post
                                A month or so ago I was playing Terrace with some buddies. As we were setting up our upshots on hole 7, a disc came zinging in and almost hit my friend.

I thought to myself, 'hey, that looks remarkably like the star boss that belongs to the guy waiting on the teepad.

I walked over to the disc and, sure enough, it was the star boss that belongs to the guy waiting on the teepad.

I hucked that POS as far as I could in the shule and sent him on his way.

Weirdest disc find ever.
                                This made my day!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X